- Original Mechanix Gloves are available in multiple colors and sizes
- Click here to download the fitment sheet (PDF)
- Moisture-wicking TrekDry material helps keep hands cool and dry
- 2-way stretch material provides maximum comfort and fit
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) hook and loop cuffs for easy on and off
- Supple, yet incredibly durable Clarino OW-927 synthetic leather index, middle, ring fingers and palm repels water and oil
- Lycra insert panels between the fingers for extra comfort and ventilation
- Smooth surface thumb and index finger point of contact for exceptional dexterity
- Easy to care for, Original Mechanix Gloves are machine washable
You need a glove that not only fits your hand, but the job at hand. Original Mechanix Gloves are a great all-around glove designed to handle a range of duties. Tested everywhere, from the down-and-dirty pits of the local oval to the top garages across the nation.
Thanks to its Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) hook and loop cuff, two-way stretch Spandex top, Lycra insert panels, and durable synthetic leather, the Original Mechanix Glove hugs your hand like a durable second skin. What's more, the hidden interior seam stitching and signature Mechanix logo give it a race-ready profile.
Choose from multiple sizes and colors to fit nearly any hand like a, um, glove. Machine washable. Imported.
Mechanix Wear Original Gloves Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen H (Laurel, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Scion tC — Aug 25, 2014 8:11 PM
I use these exclusively for mountain biking. The size larges fit my hands nice and snug and provide excellent grip on my handlebars. Love the orange color...it really pops! I'll be purchasing another pair of these in the covert color to use working on my car since the orange is way too pretty to get greasy and grimy.
Reviewed by Patrick M (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Escape — Dec 30, 2013 6:12 AM
This is my third pair of these gloves and I cant say enough great things about them. Well built durable while allowing great dexterity.
Reviewed by James M (Glendale, WI) — May 14, 2010 7:21 AM
Great cornerworker's gloves for FIA,SCCA and ALMS.They reduce the wear on the nomex but still can be seen by the drivers.
Reviewed by Steven R (Hillsboro, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 — Mar 19, 2007 10:22 PM
I thought it was crazy charging over $20 for a pair of work gloves but I just bought a new RAV4 plus a bunch of accessories so I figured what the heck and splurged. VERY pleased with the snug comfortable fit. I would not hesitate to buy another pair if I were to lose these.
Mechanix Wear Original Gloves
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/28 - 1/30