- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- If you’re looking for a quality reversible air drill for your shop or garage, trust in a Powermate Air Drill
- Two-way drill manufactured with fully hardened planetary gearing and ball-bearing mounted air motor
- Handle exhaust directs air away from the operator for your convenience
- Comfort contour handle eliminates operating fatigue and features a two-finger trigger
- Includes chuck, key and clamp-on handle for right- or left-handed operation
- Sports a strategically located forward/reverse control
- RPM free rotational speed varies from model to model
- Air drill accepts bits with shanks measuring up to .5”
- Your Powermate Air Drill carries a 1-year limited warranty
For speed of production, reliable performance and convenient use, look no further than the Powermate Air Drill. Your go-to tool for high-torque drilling, honing, reaming and fastening, this two-way pneumatic drill is ideal for general purpose drilling and honing of a wide range of materials – from metal to concrete and wood.
Each Powermate Air Drill features fully hardened planetary gears to ensure smooth operation and a lengthy service life. They’re also equipped with ball-bearing mounted air motors, two-finger triggers and ergonomically contoured handles which direct air away from the operator. Tuned to high chuck speeds and accepting bit shanks of up to .5”, these drills also come with a conveniently located forward/reverse control.
Your Powermate Air Drill includes a chuck, key and clamp-on handle for ambidextrous use, and is covered by a 1-year limited warranty.