- Measure the temperature of nearly any surface with the ThermoHAWK 420 Infrared Thermometer
- An invaluable tool for mechanics, fishermen, electricians, HVAC professionals, and DIY-ers
- The versatile ThermoHAWK 420 Infrared Thermometer measures between 10° - 428°F
- Accuracy: +/- 1° from 10°-100°F; +/- 2.5% from 100°-428°F
- Compact design that fits right onto your keychain
- The ThermoHAWK 420 Infrared Thermometer’s digital display is easy to read
- 1-year warranty
Whether you're trying to diagnose engine troubles or triage a faulty circuit board, knowing the temperature can often guide the repairs you need to perform. The ThermoHAWK 420 Infrared Thermometer gives you the power to check to surface temperature of nearly any surface from catalytic converters and fuse boxes to ovens and water.
Around the house, the ThermoHAWK 420 Infrared Thermometer is ideal for testing your insulation for energy-wasting leaks. In the garage, use it to check your manifold for low compression and faulty sparkplugs. Out on vacation, you can even use the ThermoHAWK 420 Infrared Thermometer to scan rivers and lakes for the sweet fishing spots.
Unlike old-fashioned pyrometers, the ThermoHAWK 420 Infrared Thermometer uses an advanced thermopile sensor that delivers highly accurate readings from 10° - 428°F. Though powerful, the ThermoHAWK 420 is still small enough to attach right to your keychain. And, it comes with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25