- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Measure and adjust your brake shoe as needed with the TruAP Brake Shoe Adjustment Gauge
- Simply place it inside a newly surfaced drum and expand to fit the drum diameter
- Product is manufactured from end-to-end and top-to-bottom from resilient steel alloy
- Gives a rough adjustment needed for the brake shoes but some final tweaks must be done – even after the drum is installed
- Your TruAP Brake Shoe Adjustment Gauge carries a 1-year warranty
When servicing your brake drum, it might be a good idea to check your brake shoes, too – if so, the thing you want to invest in is a TruAP Brake Shoe Adjustment Gauge. Also known as a brake shoe caliper, it boasts durable steel alloy construction and expands to fit the diameter of your drum once placed inside. Some final adjustments may still need to be done. 1-year warranty.