- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Flare tubing the right way, the first time, with a TruAP Double Flaring Tool
- Flares up to 0.040” wall thickness to SAE degree flare
- Five tubing sizes available – 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 1/2”
- Manufactured from durable steel alloy for long-lasting service
- Features a unique vise clamp with removable single flare end to insert the bubble head adapters
- Makes for smooth fitting and crack-free 45° flares on soft steel, brass or aluminum tubing
- Your TruAP Double Flaring Tool is covered by a 1-year warranty
If you need to flare your double-compression brake line or single-compression fuel line, you need a TruAP Double Flaring Tool. Made from top-quality steel alloy, this instrument makes any job easier, delivering smooth, crack-free 45° flares on soft steel, brass or aluminum tubing with varying thicknesses and five different sizes – 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 1/2”.
Fitted out with a one-of-a-kind vise clamp with a removable single-flare end to insert the bubble head adapters, your TruAP Double Flaring Tool carries with it a 1-year warranty.