- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The TruAP Inner Tie Rod Tool makes it easy to replace inner tie rods without removing the rack and pinion
- Socket measures 16”L and is “stepped” to accept 1 3/16” and 1 5/16” tie rods
- Makes use of “piggy-backed” sockets and accommodates a ½” drive ratchet or breaker bar
- Perfect for use on Ford or Chrysler vehicles equipped with rack and pinion steering
- Manufactured from high-strength steel alloy
- Your TruAP Inner Tie Rod Tool is backed by a 1-year warranty
Make tie rod removal and installation easier with a high-quality TruAP Inner Tie Rod Tool. Crafted from durable steel alloy and designed for Fords and Chryslers with rack and pinion steering, this tool is “stepped” to accept 1 3/16” and 1 5/16” tie rods, and accommodates a ½” drive ratchet or breaker bar. Utilizes “piggy-backed” sockets, with a socket measuring 16”L. 1-year warranty.