- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Park your ride on an extra set of wheels with the Merrick Auto Dolly
- Let's you push your vehicle in any direction you desire
- Available in standard and heavy-duty designs
- Easy to use all by yourself
- Built from 1/4" plate steel
- Sealed with a powder coat finish
- Casters are made from polyurethane and won't tear up your floors
- Each standard dolly has a rating of 1,500 lbs.
- Each heavy-duty dolly has a rating of 2,500 lbs.
- Choose a set of 2 or a set of 4
- Comes in three separate sizes for different tire widths—8", 12" and 16"
- Also helps you move vehicles like boats, trailers, motorcycles and other heavy items with ease
- Merrick optional accessories and attachments include the Dolly Dock, Rolling Rack, Tire Attachment and Service Seat Attachment
- Your Merrick Auto Dolly and attachments are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When the walls are closing in on the floor space in your shop or garage, organize your vehicles with the hefty help of the Merrick Auto Dolly. It's the ideal set of wheels you need when manpower is at a minimum.
Built from 1/4" plate steel and powder coated for long-lasting protection, this auto dolly comes in both a standard and heavy-duty design. What's more, you can select either a set of 2 or set of 4 dollies. And, to accommodate the various tire widths of your vehicle, choose from three separate sizes—8", 12" and 16" dollies.
This car dolly also features light and heavy-duty polyurethane casters that easily shoulder tonnage and let you roll your ride along without ripping your floor to shreds. While you're at it, accessorize your new auto dolly with several attachments including the Dolly Dock, Rolling Rack, Tire Attachment and Service Seat Attachment. Even better, your Merrick Auto Dolly is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Merrick Auto Dolly Customer Reviews
102 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert P (TUTTLE, OK) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Sierra — Nov 12, 2015 8:34 AM
I used these to move my 6500 lb. boat around in my shop. They handled the load perfectly and at 62 years old I can push it around by myself. Great casters, heavy steel plate, no buckling what so ever. I'm happy.
Reviewed by Paul G (BALTIMORE, MD) — May 13, 2015 8:32 AM
The Merrick Auto Dolly is well made and the heavy duty version can make moving a heavy vehicle easy - as long as it is on a smooth flat surface. If you try to go over even the smallest obstacle (the weather striping at the door of my garage, for example) the wheels are too small to roll over it. If you try, the dollies will shoot out from under the tires.
Reviewed by G L V (Palestine, TX) Reviewed for a 1968 Chevy C/K Pickup — Feb 06, 2015 9:21 PM
I used the product on all four wheels to move my 68 chevy c10 around in garage to fit other vehicles in, it roles very easy and seem heavy duty enough for weight of truck. I plan on buying another four, and would recommend dollies highly. I can see no negatives.