- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Park your ride on an extra set of wheels with the Merrick Auto Dolly
- Let's you push your vehicle in any direction you desire
- Available in standard and heavy-duty designs
- Easy to use all by yourself
- Built from 1/4" plate steel
- Sealed with a powder coat finish
- Casters are made from polyurethane and won't tear up your floors
- Each standard dolly has a rating of 1,500 lbs.
- Each heavy-duty dolly has a rating of 2,500 lbs.
- Choose a set of 2 or a set of 4
- Comes in three separate sizes for different tire widths—8", 12" and 16"
- Also helps you move vehicles like boats, trailers, motorcycles and other heavy items with ease
- Merrick optional accessories and attachments include the Dolly Dock, Rolling Rack, Tire Attachment and Service Seat Attachment
- Your Merrick Auto Dolly and attachments are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When the walls are closing in on the floor space in your shop or garage, organize your vehicles with the hefty help of the Merrick Auto Dolly. It's the ideal set of wheels you need when manpower is at a minimum.
Built from 1/4" plate steel and powder coated for long-lasting protection, this auto dolly comes in both a standard and heavy-duty design. What's more, you can select either a set of 2 or set of 4 dollies. And, to accommodate the various tire widths of your vehicle, choose from three separate sizes—8", 12" and 16" dollies.
This car dolly also features light and heavy-duty polyurethane casters that easily shoulder tonnage and let you roll your ride along without ripping your floor to shreds. While you're at it, accessorize your new auto dolly with several attachments including the Dolly Dock, Rolling Rack, Tire Attachment and Service Seat Attachment. Even better, your Merrick Auto Dolly is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Merrick Auto Dolly Customer Reviews
107 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sam L (Epsom, NH) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 09, 2016 6:56 AM
They do look great right off and the customer service by Merrick is great, but I put an Ultra4 Jeep on them that doesn't weigh that much and on a brand new concrete floor it still takes 2 guys to get it rolling,
Reviewed by Curt P (BISMARCK, ND) Reviewed for a 1990 Porsche 944 — Jun 24, 2016 4:17 AM
My wife and I used heavy duty Merrick Auto Dollies to move our Porsche 944 around in the garage so a new garage door could be installed. They work great!
Reviewed by Robert P (TUTTLE, OK) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Sierra — Nov 12, 2015 8:34 AM
I used these to move my 6500 lb. boat around in my shop. They handled the load perfectly and at 62 years old I can push it around by myself. Great casters, heavy steel plate, no buckling what so ever. I'm happy.