- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your Wrangler accessories protected and your garage organized with the Bestop Hardtop Organized Storage System (HOSS)
- This padded cart is perfectly sized to mount securely to your top while it's on your rig for easier, safer removal
- Holds your hardtop upright for maximum space savings
- The built-in support bar safeguards your rear glass with no clamps needed
- Comes complete with storage for your soft goods, parts and cleaners
- Fully modular and designed makes it easy to personalize your HOSS system with add-ons
- Get the padded door organizer to stash your steel doors scratch-free
- The optional weather-resistant cover keeps your gear safe from the elements and includes a duffel for your soft windows, plus a handy tool caddy
- Bestop backs your HOSS Hardtop Storage System with a 1-year warranty
Unless you live in Palm Desert where the average annual rainfall is .00000001 inches, chances are you have a hardtop handy for when the weather turns south. And if there's a backup top lying around, there's also a garage that's only half usable half the year. Instead of sacrificing all that room to a second roof, park that top on the space-saving Bestop HOSS Jeep Hardtop Storage System.
Custom designed to pair perfectly with your Wrangler's factory hardtop, the Bestop HOSS makes it simple and secure to store your top standing straight up. This padded cart connects right to your hardtop while it's on your Jeep and supports your back window, allowing you and a buddy to slip it off safely. Once on the ground, it rolls effortlessly on four heavy-duty casters.
The Bestop HOSS Hardtop Cart is just the starting point for this modular and customizable storage system. You can upgrade with a padded door cart to stash your spare metal doors and weather-resistant cover, which also comes with the Bestop HOSS window storage duffle and tool caddy. Plus, Bestop backs your HOSS with a 1-year warranty.
Bestop HOSS Jeep Hardtop Storage System Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by william c (VACAVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 16, 2017 6:38 AM
I would like to start by saying that everything was delivered in great shape! The rack was a breeze to assemble and it appeared to be of good quality, the only drawback was the strap tensioner was maxed out when holding the rack on, it could have been a foot shorter. This rack rolls pretty well and seems to be stable and did the trick for freeing up space in the garage. Seems to be just a little pricey though..
Reviewed by Nicholas J (BROOKLINE, NH) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Renegade — Jul 20, 2016 2:15 AM
Great idea/system. Works great for moving around in garage. The wheel mounting points and wheels themselves are not the greatest. It's like a shopping carriage with a bum or stuck wheel that is hard to control. For the price, I expexted better quality wheels and mounting brackets.
Reviewed by Roger D (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 13, 2015 11:08 AM
Instructions were good. It's also nice to have it tucked away all tidy, but here's the areas for improvement: 1) It's flimsy: wheels are too small for the door/top panel holders-they will buckle. The bars holding the doors/panels pop out if you hold them to roll the assembly. Should be bolted into place. The foam strip that keeps the edge of the doors/top from scratching on the assembly is too thin and allows scratching. The door/top could be enlarged to hold panels and 4 doors.