- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a sun-blocking canopy to your entire cockpit with the Safari Jeep Top by Bestop
- Tailor made for a perfect fit on your Wrangler
- Larger than Traditional Bikini Tops, Jeep safari Tops run the entire length of your roof line to give shade and shelter to your front and rear seats
- Bestop invented the Bikini Top 50 years ago and continues to build the best
- Constructed from heavy-duty fabric, with industrial-strength thread and sturdy fasteners
- Reinforced edges keep your Safari Top from flapping while you drive
- Pick between a range of universal colors and styles, including mesh
- Secures in place using buckles (included), webbing (included) and a window channel (sold separately)
- Your Bestop Safari Top is backed by a 1-year warranty
The saying goes that in the bush an elephant can kill you, a leopard can kill you, and a black mamba can kill you. But when you're out hunting adventure on backcountry roads, your real enemy is the sun—either it's baking your enclosed cockpit or scorching your skin when you roll topless. Protect both you and your backseat riders with the oversized Bestop Safari Style Bikini Tops.
Custom cut for a flawless fit on your Wrangler, the Bestop Jeep Safari Top doesn't stop at your roll bar—it spans the entire length of your roof line. By going the extra distance, it creates enough of a canopy to shade both your front and rear seats from the elements. And since the badlands are unforgiving, Bestop builds these Jeep Safari Tops from heavy-duty fabric that's held together with industrial thread and firm fasteners.
Climbing Kilimanjaro is tough, but installing your Bestop Safari Bikini Top is a walk in the park. It mounts securely using sturdy buckles, webbing and a windshield channel (channel sold separately). The edges are reinforced, so it won't flap away like a hungry vulture while you're on the highway. Plus, you can choose between multiple colors, and your Jeep Safari Top comes with a 1-year warranty.
Bestop Safari Style Bikini Tops Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by john k (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 23, 2015 1:20 AM
have consistently bought Bestop products because they make a very durable soft top. This is exactly what I expected as the material is very durable. It is great as it blocks all of the direct heat but allows you to enjoy the open air. I highly recommend it in areas where the temperature is high and direct sunlight is abundant. The only way to put the top down and not get sun burnt.AAA quality and great Auto Anything prices.
Reviewed by Craig O (Coos Bay, OR) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 04, 2015 7:30 AM
Excellent fit,once rail was installed ( hard to drill holes) installs easily and fits great. I would recommend purchasing the factory like rails to avoid drilling the holes.
Reviewed by John T (CAMERON PARK, CA) — Aug 26, 2014 9:37 PM
I bought my first safari top in April, went to make sure everything was tight, and the passenger side rear anchor buckle snapped in half. I like the top because it covers the front and rear seats, but how can they use such cheap parts for something that's in the sun all the time. I still haven't gotten the return for the old one prcessed by AutoAnything yet either, which was supposed to be done when I ordered the replacement.
- bestop soft tops & hard tops
- rbp air intake kit review
- rugged ridge island topper
- truck sun visor shelf
- subaru accessories dog
- lexus rotors
- mercedes benz windshield sun shade
- nissan titan truck cover
- superchips for f150
- 2004 toyota highlander floor mats
- truck step rails
- bicycle racks for suv
- car body kits