- Shade your rock crawler’s cockpit without puncturing its body with Bestop Header Style Bikini Tops
- Custom designed to fit your Jeep Wrangler perfectly
- Pairs up with Header Window Channels (sold separately) to create a sturdy mounting point
- Comes in your choice of two lengths: Traditional for front seat coverage or Safari for front and backseat shade
- Equipped with reinforced edges to protect against high-speed flapping
- Mounts discreetly to your sport bars with powerful buckles and webbing
- Bestop invented the Bikini Top 50 years ago and continues to innovate
- Built using heavy-duty fabric, industrial-strength thread and sturdy fasteners
- Available in a range of colors and styles, including mesh
- Your Bestop Header Soft Top includes a 1-year warranty
That 4x4 parked in the driveway is your pride and joy. Together, you two have conquered countless trails, traversed thousands of miles and ended the lives of millions of bugs. You'd do anything for your Wrangler, but there's one thing you can't bring yourself to do: drill, baby, drill. In the past, it may have stopped you from swapping out your stuffy hardtop for an airy soft top—but not anymore. With the Bestop Header Style Bikini Top, you get the classic Bikini look without the pain of puncturing your ride.
Sorry, Makita. You won't be needed this time. The Bestop Header Bikini Top connects to an ingenious no-drill window channel (sold separately) instead of those old-school drill-in channels. Just connect it to your frame, link up the Bestop Header, and you're ready for open-air off-roading. Plus, you can choose between the Traditional length that shades your front seats or the longer Safari-style that covers the backseats, too.
Tailor made for your Wrangler, Bestop Header Bikini Tops are constructed from Rubicon-grade fabric, industrial thread and heavy-duty fasteners. What's more, they come in a broad swath of universal colors and are backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 2/09 - 2/11
- What Do You Drive?