- Soak up the sun and skip the tan lines with Bestop Strapless Style Bikini Tops
- Custom built for a perfect fit on your Jeep Wrangler
- Unlike Traditional Bikini Tops, Strapless Bikinis use a smart system of hidden straps, buckles and mesh to mount in place for a clean, seamless look
- Equipped with reinforced edges to fight off high-speed flapping
- Bestop invented the Bikini Top 50 years ago and continues to build the best
- Constructed from heavy-duty fabric, with industrial-strength thread and sturdy fasteners
- Available in a range of universal colors and styles, including mesh
- Optional window channel required for most Jeeps
- Your Bestop Strapless Top is backed by a 1-year warranty
Tan lines are the scourge of summer. Wearing the wrong fishnet shirt on the wrong day for the wrong amount of time can leave your torso looking like a Ukrainian Easter egg. If you're going to be outside, you'd better go topless and strapless—and the same holds true for your Jeep. Flaunt your rig's body lines and keep your front seats shaded with Bestop Strapless Jeep Bikini Tops.
If a hardtop is a sweater and a Traditional Bikini is a halter, then the Bestop Strapless Bikini Top is the tube top you wear to the lake. Instead of mounting with straps that tie down in the bed of your Wrangler, Bestop Strapless Bikini Tops use ingenious fasteners that stay hidden underneath the top itself. Add to that reinforced edges, industrial-strength buckles and some mesh, and this stylish soft top fits snug and flap-free.
Tailor made from heavy-duty fabric, your Bestop Strapless Jeep Top has the backbone to weather scorching off-road conditions with ease. Plus, they're available in a wide range of trail-ready colors and are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Bestop Strapless Style Bikini Tops Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robbin R (WHITE HALL, AR) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jun 17, 2013 11:41 AM
I absolutely love it. I had this on my Geo Tracker in a matter of minutes. I like riding in the summer without the main top on but it will get hot with the sun beating down on you. It is amazing the temperature difference with this half top on.
Ships Between 2/08 - 2/10
- What Do You Drive?