- Bestop Trektop Pro Soft Tops offer the benefits of both hard and soft tops—with no zippers
- Innovative soft top design for your 2007-present Jeep JK Wrangler
- Weighs up to 50 lbs less than a hard top, resulting in better MPG
- Premium, triple-layer, black acrylic twill fabric for wrinkle-free appearance
- Features Bestop’s Sunrider flip-back panel for open-air driving
- Easy-lift rear glass hatch offers one-handed accessibility to rear cargo area
- Sliding glass side windows provide extra front and rear ventilation
- Removable rear hatch and side window panels—adapts to Safari Bikini top
- Integrated defroster connector and rear wiper motor assembly mounting point (motor assembly sold separately)
- Trektop Pro includes hardware, door surrounds, rear arch module and safety glass hatch
- Your Bestop Trektop Pro Soft Top comes with a 1-year limited warranty
Take your Jeep’s versatile exterior to another level with the innovative Bestop Trektop Pro Soft Top. The advanced hybrid design offers all the benefits of a hard top with the weight-saving MPGs of a soft top—but completely zipper-free. Constructed from top-quality triple-layer black acrylic twill fabric, Bestop Trektop Pro Jeep Tops come in at up to 50 lbs lighter than a hard top and boast a no-wrinkle façade.
Bestop Pro Trektop Soft Tops are engineered specifically for your 2007-present JK Wrangler and feature the patented Sunrider flip-back panel for open-air driving and sliding glass side windows for even more flow-thru ventilation. The included rear arch assembly provides a solid foundation that integrates the fabric deck, side windows and rear glass hatch into a complete module and allows for the rear hatch to be quickly removed, unlike factory hard tops.
An easy-lift rear glass hatch offers one-handed accessibility to your rear cargo area, while the removable rear hatch and side window panels adapt your Bestop Trektop Pro into a Safari Bikini. Trektop Pro Soft Tops boast no shortage of premium finishing touches including an integrated defroster connector, door surrounds, a safety glass hatch and a rear wiper motor assembly mounting point (motor assembly sold separately). Your Bestop Trektop Pro Soft Top comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Bestop TrekTop Pro Soft Top Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Lynn B (Muscle Shoals, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 16, 2016 1:52 AM
I have used a Trektop NX on 2 Wranglers and now have Trektop Pro. The Pro is better looking and quieter. For the high cost I feel they should include a storage bag for the windows.
Ships Between 4/27 - 5/01
- What Do You Drive?