- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy the top-down experience without sacrificing topside protection with the Rugged Ridge Eclipse Sun Shade
- Stays in contact with your Jeep’s top clamps with built-in elastic straps – allows you to keep the shade in place and still use the factory top
- Reinforced mesh construction provides shade and ample cover, while not inhibiting airflow
- No soft top header is required to install, making for an easy installation – no mods required
- Can be stored in just about any compartment of your Jeep for quick access
- Comes in your choice of stylish black or red color options
- Your Rugged Ridge Jeep Sun Shade carries a 5-year limited warranty
It’s a question every Jeep-driver has to answer at some point – whether to ride free with the top down and risk interior and even scalp damage from an unforgiving sun, or play it safe and keep covered. Agonize no longer thanks to the Rugged Ridge Eclipse Sun Shade. You can give your rig the open-air and top-down feeling you’ve been after, while defending against harsh sunlight.
Built-in elastic straps make it easy for this top-quality sun shade to keep in firm contact with your Jeep’s top clamps, so you can keep the shade in place and still use your factory top. Constructed from reinforced mesh, the Rugged Ridge Eclipse Shade is designed to eliminate the need for a soft top header channel and requires no modifications.
Compact in size, the Rugged Ridge Jeep Sun Shade can be removed and stored away in just about any compartment when not in use. An all-in-one package and available in your choice of red or black, the Rugged Ridge Eclipse Jeep Sun Shade comes backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Rugged Ridge Eclipse Sun Shade Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Terry F (Cleveland, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 11, 2016 6:43 PM
The sun shade fits great, and does what it's designed to do, cuts down the direct sunlight while allowing the open feeling we enjoy. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Zeki O (Thomasville, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 20, 2016 2:47 AM
Purchased the sunshade for my 09 wrangler. It fits perfectly. I have the hardtops, and was able to keep sunshade in place when reinstalling the freedom panels. It made a huge difference in airflow thru out the interior. When temps got above 94 deg. I turned the a/c on low and that did the trick.
- rugged ridge soft tops & hard tops
- rugged ridge xhd top jeep
- bilstein hd shocks 2002 nissan xterra
- car backseat bridge
- mini car covers
- mitsubishi dash cover
- fiat 500 bra
- ford f150 bug deflector chrome
- rancho shocks for ford f150
- c3 corvette floor mats
- car bra sales
- rubber mat for cargo area of suv
- truck accessories and chrome kits