- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get back on the road with the updated style and stability of a Smittybilt Hard Top
- Honeycomb fiberglass top made with thick gel coats, then hand-laid using the finest materials
- Lined with a military-spec, mildew-free carpet liner to deliver a quiet ride on any highway
- Quick-release latching and rear-mounting hardware makes for an easy, straightforward install
- Contoured rear and side windows are made from DOT-approved safety glass with a 31% tint
- Available in your choice of single- or two-piece design and with or without upper doors
- Aerodynamic shape and textured grain finish combines a fine form with superior function
- Your Smittybilt Jeep Hard Top is backed by an 8-year warranty
What’s worse than wind howling through your open Jeep windows? How about a tree branch snapping free – right through your soft top. Ensure every Jeep journey is a pleasant one with the Smittybilt Hard Top.
One of the quietest, feature-rich tops on the market, the Smittybilt Jeep Hard Top is manufactured from honeycomb fiberglass with the thickest gel coats available, then hand-laid using only the highest-quality materials for extra strength and rigidity – without sacrificing its aerodynamics. A black, textured grain finish gives it a stylish, hard-wearing look.
This new-and-improved hard top has been lined with military-spec gray carpet, guaranteed to resist mildew and cut down on wind noise. DOT-approved safety glass with a 31% tint keeps the sun from penetrating too deeply and keeps passengers in your back seat from dozing off. Boasting quick-release latching and all the installation hardware you need, your single- or two-piece customizable Smittybilt Hard Top is covered by an 8-year warranty.
Smittybilt Hard Top Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dennis P (Silver City, NM) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 27, 2017 9:28 AM
everything fit very well. the 6 holes to bolt the top to the jeep all matched. some of the fit at the door corners were marginal, but easaly fixable. all in all I am very satisfied with the top
Reviewed by Al B (Sharptown, MD) — Jan 31, 2017 9:27 AM
Overall the top was OK, it installed without any trouble, but the back window was a bit of a problem, the holes that attach the hindges to the hardtop where not drilled correctly, we had to redrill them to attach the window to the top what should have been a 1 hour job took close to 3, it should not be this hard
- smittybilt soft tops & hard tops
- will a jet chip hurt the motor in my car
- 01 ford excursion 3 pin auto dim rearview mirror
- jeep jk frameless top
- nissan bra
- porsche all weather floor mats
- hyundai dash mats
- rubber floor mats for 2010 honda civic
- 2011 honda pilot bug shield
- 2012 nissan frontier dash cover
- luggage rack car
- parking accessories
- truck brakes and rotors