- Swap your factory top with a Smittybilt Premium Replacement Canvas Soft Top
- Crafted from 30oz multi-layered, wrinkle-free material—24% thicker than OEM
- Double-layer stitched with high-quality, UV-protected, rot-resistant thread
- Crystal clear, high-def, 40ml vinyl window—DOT-approved
- Large, maximum-strength, self-correcting zippers
- Triple-layered construction makes for maximum noise reduction
- Exceptional cold-weather performance handles frigid temperatures
- Coated for maximum UV protection
- Installs easily to original factory hardware
- Your Smittybilt Premium Replacement Canvas Soft Top is backed with a 1-year warranty
Even the best factory soft top is just that—soft. And after a few years of hard work, even the toughest soft top is bound to give in. So go hardcore with your new top and cover your Jeep with the Smittybilt Premium Replacement Canvas Soft Top.
The Smittybilt premium canvas top is custom built to replace your ragged factory top. And to keep costs covered, it mounts right to your OEM hardware. Crafted from 30oz multi-layered, wrinkle-free material, your Smittybilt premium soft top is 24% thicker than any factory Jeep top. So the fit may be factory-like, but the durability is built trail tough.
To keep your Jeep trail-ready as well as street-legal, the Smittybilt replacement canvas soft top comes with everything you need. The crystal clear, 40ml vinyl window is not only DOT-approved—it’s among the thickest in the industry. And the double-stitched, UV-protected, rot-resistant thread and self-correcting zippers keep the weather out and the comfort in. Best yet, Smittybilt backs your Premium Replacement Canvas Soft Top with a 1-year warranty.
- Requires factory original hardware for installation
Smittybilt Premium Replacement Canvas Soft Top Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Shane B (Callensburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 06, 2015 6:10 AM
I took a gamble on this top without seeing any reviews. I'm glad I did, relatively easy to put on, it is heavier than the stock top which I dont think is a bad thing. I really like the pockets in the top in the front, they are a nice touch and nice for paperwork and that. The only negative thing I can say about the top is that there is a little wind noise but if you crack a window it goes away, but there again it is a jeep so windnoise is expected!! I will buy this top again if needed
Ships Between 12/09 - 12/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.