- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Revamp your Jeep’s sense of adventure with a Smittybilt Safari Hard Top
- Manufactured into a rigid 1-piece design from hand-laid honeycomb fiberglass for extra strength
- Overhead portals increase ambient lighting with a 31% tint – made of DOT-approved safety glass
- Provides an additional 14.25 cubic feet of interior space on 4-door applications
- Dual rear window hydraulic lift struts offer maximum support
- Lined with a military-spec and mildew-free carpet
- Exterior finished in a thick, black UV-stable gel coat
- Textured grain-finish complements the trail-ready looks of your Wrangler
- 4-door version weights 320 lbs, while the 2-door weight 275 lbs
- Optional Smittybilt Defender Rack available for topside toting (sold separately)
- Your Smittybilt Safari Hard Top is made in the USA and carries a 5-year warranty
The next time you strike out for a joyride in your trusty Jeep, make sure you do so with the topside protection and unique, overland look of the Smittybilt Safari Hard Top.
This highly durable hard top is built-to-last from a single piece of tough, hand-laid honeycomb fiberglass and sports a textured grain-finish under a thick, black UV-stable gel coat. The final product is an unyielding shield against the elements that ensures a quieter ride and better aerodynamics. DOT-approved glass window portals enhance your interior’s ambient lighting with a 31% tint, and dual rear window hydraulic lift struts lend rigid support for miles to come.
Your passengers will enjoy about 14.25 cubic feet of extra room, with a mildew-free, military-spec carpet lining overhead. Weighing between 275 and 320 lbs, depending on your application – for 2, and 4-door Jeeps, respectively – your Safari Hard Top by POD is made right here in the USA and covered by a 5-year warranty.