- Painlessly power your trailer with a Tow Ready T-One Connector
- Custom-wired for your vehicle—your Tow Ready T-One Connector plugs right into your factory harness
- Absolutely no splicing, cutting or taping needed to install your Tow Ready T-One Connector
- 1-piece weatherproof construction for all-season dependability
- Your Tow Ready T-One Connector uses 16-gauge bonded wire and a 4-way flat plug
- Comes with a converter if your vehicle needs one
- Tow Ready backs your T-One Connector with a 1-year warranty
Saddling up your trailer to your hitch is only half the battle. Before you head off with your haul, the trailer needs power to run the brake lights and turn signals. Easily tie your trailer into your vehicle's electrical system with a Tow Ready T-One Connector.
Forget about splicing, cutting or soldering wires together. Your Tow Ready T-One Connector is completely custom-made for your car, truck or SUV. It hooks right into your factory electrical harness, making a solid connection without any complicated rewiring. For most vehicles, about 10-20 minutes is all it takes to plug in.
Tow Ready built your T-One Connector to high standards to ensure dependability under any condition. From torrential rains to snow flurries, nothing breaks through its 1-piece weatherproof body. And, the premium 16-gauge bonded wire and 4-way flat plug are tough enough to withstand years of duty. Even better, Tow Ready covers your T-One Connector with a 1-year warranty.
Tow Ready T-One Connector Customer Reviews
250 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shawn R (AUBURN, IN) — May 05, 2015 8:32 AM
I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a good trailer wiring connector it just plugs in to the existing wiring on your vehicle and all you have to do is run the harness close to your hitch and fasten it and your done.
Reviewed by Kurt C (PINCKNEY, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Impreza — Mar 23, 2015 6:35 AM
the only thing that is a pain is running a positive lead from the battery, other than that its a breeze.
Reviewed by jason t (NEW HAMPTON, IA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Impala — Feb 26, 2015 3:28 PM
this is a great product producteasy instructions easy installationwould it greatly recommend this product
Reviewed by Llwyd E (WEST PALM BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen Routan — Feb 24, 2015 1:46 PM
Very simple to installed no mess no mass I'm very satisfied and in the future if I needed again I'll get it from you company.
Tow Ready T-One Connector
- Ships Between 6/09 - 6/11
- What Do You Drive?