- Painlessly power your trailer with a Tekonsha T-One Connector
- Custom-wired for your vehicle—your Tekonsha T-One Connector plugs right into your factory harness
- Absolutely no splicing, cutting or taping needed to install your Tekonsha T-One Connector
- 1-piece weatherproof construction for all-season dependability
- Your Tekonsha T-One Connector uses 16-gauge bonded wire and a 4-way flat plug
- Comes with a converter if your vehicle needs one
- Tekonsha backs your T-One Connector with a 1-year warranty
Saddling up your trailer to your hitch is only half the battle. Before you head off with your haul, the trailer needs power to run the brake lights and turn signals. Easily tie your trailer into your vehicle's electrical system with a Tekonsha T-One Connector.
Forget about splicing, cutting or soldering wires together. Your Tekonsha T-One Connector is completely custom-made for your car, truck or SUV. It hooks right into your factory electrical harness, making a solid connection without any complicated rewiring. For most vehicles, about 10-20 minutes is all it takes to plug in.
Tekonsha built your T-One Connector to high standards to ensure dependability under any condition. From torrential rains to snow flurries, nothing breaks through its 1-piece weatherproof body. And, the premium 16-gauge bonded wire and 4-way flat plug are tough enough to withstand years of duty. Even better, Tekonsha covers your T-One Connector with a 1-year warranty.
Tekonsha T-One Connector Customer Reviews
259 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bryan L (Newbury, NH) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder — Sep 09, 2016 4:40 AM
Very easy hardest part was emptying the junk from my compartment to tomography it and access wiring.
Reviewed by David A (Middleville, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Murano — Jul 30, 2016 6:06 AM
Paid $150 three years ago to have a trailer light system installed by a trailer dealer. It started blowing fuses and troubleshooting showed it was the power wire dealer installed was shorting. Further study showed it wasn't even needed! This kit is set up to plug into the power wire that is ALREADY THERE! Took about one hour to install and that included removing my old wires and panels. Works great. Only improvements would be better photos (or DVD or YouTube file).
Reviewed by Victor M (Eagle River, AK) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Odyssey — Jul 07, 2016 6:37 AM
Installation was quick and easy but there was no way to run the wires outside of a Honda Odyssey so you just let them out of the back hatch area which is not very esthetic. Otherwise great product.
Ships Between 3/23 - 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- tow ready trailer hitches
- beyern munich wheels
- curt brake controller
- dorman window motor
- ford trailer hitch
- honda hitch cover
- subaru car seat covers
- trailer hitch for toyota highlander
- jeep liberty hitch
- chevy silverado tires
- custom floor mat covers
- roof storage for a suv
- things to know about truck tonneau covers