- Painlessly power your trailer with a Tow Ready T-One Connector
- Custom-wired for your vehicle—your Tow Ready T-One Connector plugs right into your factory harness
- Absolutely no splicing, cutting or taping needed to install your Tow Ready T-One Connector
- 1-piece weatherproof construction for all-season dependability
- Your Tow Ready T-One Connector uses 16-gauge bonded wire and a 4-way flat plug
- Comes with a converter if your vehicle needs one
- Tow Ready backs your T-One Connector with a 1-year warranty
Saddling up your trailer to your hitch is only half the battle. Before you head off with your haul, the trailer needs power to run the brake lights and turn signals. Easily tie your trailer into your vehicle's electrical system with a Tow Ready T-One Connector.
Forget about splicing, cutting or soldering wires together. Your Tow Ready T-One Connector is completely custom-made for your car, truck or SUV. It hooks right into your factory electrical harness, making a solid connection without any complicated rewiring. For most vehicles, about 10-20 minutes is all it takes to plug in.
Tow Ready built your T-One Connector to high standards to ensure dependability under any condition. From torrential rains to snow flurries, nothing breaks through its 1-piece weatherproof body. And, the premium 16-gauge bonded wire and 4-way flat plug are tough enough to withstand years of duty. Even better, Tow Ready covers your T-One Connector with a 1-year warranty.
Tow Ready T-One Connector Customer Reviews
264 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ed S (WATERTOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Sonata — Dec 23, 2015 12:59 PM
Works good compared the Curt t connector that does not supply enough power to run the lights on my trailer. The only down fall is the tow ready one costs over $20 more.
Reviewed by KARL K (WAXAHACHIE, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Fusion — Dec 22, 2015 3:48 PM
I made it work but it was nothing like the instruction sheet. And no, I didn't get the wrong one. I made sure it fit my make/model/year/subtype.
Reviewed by bob p (Prescott, AZ) Reviewed for a 1997 Geo Tracker — Dec 07, 2015 8:34 PM
Just like it says , eee zzzz peee zzz . On 97 tracker I had to pop out the tail light to access the connector but that was it .
Reviewed by Kent B (WINONA, MN) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 30, 2015 8:11 AM
Very good investment. Easy to put in, no wire cutting or splicing of your wires. This gets the job of getting ready to pull that trailor, boat or anything else very easy with no problems. Had it in in less than an hour. Buy this!!!
Ships Between 2/08 - 2/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- tow ready t connector
- valley t connector
- curt brake controller
- cushioned trailer hitch receiver
- hyundai trailer hitches
- chevy truck trailer wiring kit
- subaru trailer hitch
- 2014 ram 1500 receiver hitch
- jeep trailer hitch
- nissan frontier hitch wiring
- pick up tonneau cover reviews
- car bra for sale
- 1996 chevy silverado 4x4 oem fender trim