- Painlessly power your trailer with a Tow Ready T-One Connector
- Custom-wired for your vehicle—your Tow Ready T-One Connector plugs right into your factory harness
- Absolutely no splicing, cutting or taping needed to install your Tow Ready T-One Connector
- 1-piece weatherproof construction for all-season dependability
- Your Tow Ready T-One Connector uses 16-gauge bonded wire and a 4-way flat plug
- Comes with a converter if your vehicle needs one
- Tow Ready backs your T-One Connector with a 1-year warranty
Saddling up your trailer to your hitch is only half the battle. Before you head off with your haul, the trailer needs power to run the brake lights and turn signals. Easily tie your trailer into your vehicle's electrical system with a Tow Ready T-One Connector.
Forget about splicing, cutting or soldering wires together. Your Tow Ready T-One Connector is completely custom-made for your car, truck or SUV. It hooks right into your factory electrical harness, making a solid connection without any complicated rewiring. For most vehicles, about 10-20 minutes is all it takes to plug in.
Tow Ready built your T-One Connector to high standards to ensure dependability under any condition. From torrential rains to snow flurries, nothing breaks through its 1-piece weatherproof body. And, the premium 16-gauge bonded wire and 4-way flat plug are tough enough to withstand years of duty. Even better, Tow Ready covers your T-One Connector with a 1-year warranty.
Tow Ready T-One Connector Customer Reviews
256 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul B (AURORA, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe — Jul 16, 2015 5:20 AM
Exact fit. I used a few more zipties than it came with, which is ok. Mounting the little black junction box was a pain, I should have drilled a hole for the self tapper screw to go in, instead of letting it self tap into the metal; just because of where the location was, it was difficult to get the screw into the metal. All in all. VERY nice product. installed easly. VERY HAPPY.
Reviewed by John K (SPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Jun 29, 2015 8:11 PM
came quick, easy to install, seems to be good quality. could have been a 5 star if they supplied a bracket to fasten the socket onto the truck. otherwise it was a 10 min job to install.
Reviewed by Robert C (BOTHELL, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Jun 27, 2015 10:16 PM
The wiring install took about 4 hours, as i'm a rookie at this stuff. Everything went together fairly easy after several looks at install videos.
- Ships Between 8/05 - 8/07
- What Do You Drive?