- Easily connect the lights on your fifth wheel or gooseneck to your vehicle
- OEM sealed connector assemblies plug directly into your existing vehicle harness
- Uses your factory 7-way plug
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Easily bridge the gap between your truck and trailer with a CURT Fifth Wheel & Gooseneck Wiring Harness. When it comes to your trailer wiring, you need a secure connection that gets the job done quickly and easily. A CURT Fifth Wheel & Gooseneck Wiring Harness makes it easy to power-up your trailer.
By retaining the use of your factory US car 7-way plug at the rear of your vehicle and using OEM sealed connector assemblies that plug directly into your existing vehicle harness, the CURT Fifth Wheel & Gooseneck Wiring Harness makes installation quick and easy. What's more, CURT stands behind your new wiring harness with their durable 1-year warranty.
- This wiring harness is designed to work with an OE 7-way trailer connector. It will not work with a 7-way-4-way combo trailer connector.
CURT Fifth Wheel & Gooseneck Wiring Harness Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William S (Canterbury, CT) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Mar 14, 2017 4:03 AM
Very easy installation, all wire properly sized and protected. All hardware high quality, everything worked as promised. Now my cable doesn't have to hang over the tailgate.
Reviewed by Roy S (Cedar Rapids, IA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Feb 09, 2016 5:50 AM
The hitch is great. The instruction's could be a bit better as I have a 6 ft 8 inch bed and it's not in it but other It's great... Thanks
Ships By 3/24
- What Do You Drive?