Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches
- Ships Between 2/10 - 2/12
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tow your toys along wherever you roam with a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch
- From Airstream travel trailers to horse carriers, your Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch hauls it all
- Custom-engineered to fit neatly under your car, truck or SUV's bumper
- With its low-profile design and removable drawbars, you barely notice a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch unless something's saddled to it
- Finished with a hard-wearing black coating that fights off rust, corrosion and oxidation
- For the utmost safety, every hitch passes all V5, VS, CSA and SAE J684 standards
- Haul up to 10,000 lbs—Class I, Class II, Class III and Class IV Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are available
- Class I and Class II hitches have a 1 1/4" square receiver; Class III and Class IV have a 2" square receiver
- Most Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are made for easy bolt-on installation—some drilling or cutting may be required
- Covered by Hidden Hitch's Lifetime Guarantee
Life is full of adventure. There are countless rivers to explore, horse trails to traverse, and national landmarks to visit. The only trouble is getting there with your boat, pony trailer and RV. When you equip your car, truck or SUV with a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch, you have the freedom to travel anywhere with your trailer towing safely at your back.
Never sticking out like a soar thumb, Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches mount discreetly under your bumper. They're custom-built for a seamless fit with removable drawbars and a low-profile design. Plus, Hidden Hitch's revolutionary black anti-rust coating stops corrosion from sinking in.
Since 1968, Hidden Hitch's engineers have been crafting the strongest, safest, most dependable Receiver Hitches on the streets. For straightforward installations, many bolt on directly without any drilling or cutting. And, the hitches range from Class I through Class IV to tow up to 10,000 lbs. Each one is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Be sure to choose a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
331 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Pablo A (Balsam, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Scion xD — Wednesday at 10:41 AM
It was a great experience. Very easy installation. I got it done in 1 hour and 1/2 It looks very nice and it is very useful. thank you.
Reviewed by Scott P (Glen Allen, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Highlander — Nov 25, 2014 3:45 AM
For the price and quality this is a great product. Easy to install and quality seems pretty good.
Reviewed by tom t (Saint Paul, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe — Oct 21, 2014 8:24 PM
was a breeze to install after prepping the car on jack stands all the way around...used jack to place hitch and bolt on in the predrilled holes. Surprisingly easy task.
Reviewed by Dale C (Knoxville, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Venza — Oct 11, 2014 3:51 PM
I Installed the new Hidden Hitch on my new Toyota Venza. It fit perfect and was easy to put on. I like the way it looks back under the bumper. I use it for my trailer and my hitch hauler and it works great.
Reviewed by Janet S (HANOVER, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Terrain — Sep 26, 2014 7:18 AM
All I needed was a hitch for my bike rack and this works perfect. Fast delivery, easy to install and a fraction of the price the dealer was quoting.
- hidden hitch trailer hitches
- curt receiver hitch
- reese trailer hitches
- valley hitches
- smart car hitches
- infiniti hitch cover
- kia trailer hitches
- honda element trailer hitch
- dodge durango tires
- mazda 3 trailer hitch
- civic 2005 window wind deflectors sale
- custom floor mats for pickups
- mats for cargo area of cars