- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make your ride the ultimate haul-all vehicle with a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch
- Custom-engineered to fit neatly under your car, truck or SUV’s bumper
- Hauls up to 10,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III and IV models
- Class I and II hitches have a 1.25” square receiver, while Class III and IV hitches have a 2” square receiver
- Boasts a low-profile design
- Black anti-rust coating prevents corrosion and oxidation
- Every hitch passes all V5, VS, CSA and SAE J684 standards for utmost safety
- Easy bolt-on installation — some cutting or drilling may be required for select vehicles
- Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re going on a weekend camping trip with the family or hitting the beach with friends and your favorite water toys, travel anywhere with all your gear in tow by using a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch. These handy hitches can haul up to 10,000 lbs, guaranteeing that you can easily tote your boat, RV and more to your next destination. Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are available in Class I-IV options, so you’re sure to find the best match for your heavy hauler.
Never sticking out like a sore thumb, Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches mount discreetly under your car, truck or SUV’s bumper. They’re custom-built with a seamless fit, low-profile design. Plus, you can bet on long-lasting good looks and durability, since these hitches’ revolutionary black anti-rust coating prevents corrosion from sinking in.
Thanks to their custom-fit design, Receiver Hitches from Hidden Hitch bolt on directly without any drilling or cutting (for most vehicles). Rest assured that your new Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch comes backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Be sure to choose a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
436 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roberto G (Alamo, TX) — Apr 20, 2016 9:43 AM
The hitch matched all the factory bolt holes perfectly and this facilitated the installation as there was no need to drill any holes. The instructions were simple and the hitch looks great on my Tundra.
Reviewed by Todd G (Suwanee, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda CX-5 — Apr 19, 2016 9:12 AM
Although I installed the hitch by myself, and still did it in 45 mins, two could easily handle it in 30 or less. The toughest part for me was getting the exhaust rubber gaskets loose to drop the exhaust for a bit on the Mazda CX-5. The hidden hitch looks great and bolts easily. The bolt guides are a Godsend and made it so easy. Getting the hitch in between the rear airdam and exhaust is where two people come in handy, but is doable if you have one and a convenient child. Thanks again.
Reviewed by Ronald B (CHANDLER, TX) — Apr 15, 2016 7:10 PM
I installed hitch today on my 2015 Edge. After I run the wiring will test it out. Looks very nice on my car.