- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make your ride the ultimate haul-all vehicle with a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch
- Custom-engineered to fit neatly under your car, truck or SUV’s bumper
- Hauls up to 10,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III and IV models
- Class I and II hitches have a 1.25” square receiver, while Class III and IV hitches have a 2” square receiver
- Boasts a low-profile design and removable drawbars
- Black anti-rust coating prevents corrosion and oxidation
- Every hitch passes all V5, VS, CSA and SAE J684 standards for utmost safety
- Easy bolt-on installation — some cutting or drilling may be required for select vehicles
- Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re going on a weekend camping trip with the family or hitting the beach with friends and your favorite water toys, travel anywhere with all your gear in tow by using a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch. These handy hitches can haul up to 10,000 lbs, guaranteeing that you can easily tote your boat, RV and more to your next destination. Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are available in Class I-IV options, so you’re sure to find the best match for your heavy hauler.
Never sticking out like a sore thumb, Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches mount discreetly under your car, truck or SUV’s bumper. They’re custom-built with a seamless fit, low-profile design and removable drawbars. Plus, you can bet on long-lasting good looks and durability, since these hitches’ revolutionary black anti-rust coating prevents corrosion from sinking in.
Thanks to their custom-fit design, Receiver Hitches from Hidden Hitch bolt on directly without any drilling or cutting (for most vehicles). Rest assured that your new Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch comes backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Be sure to choose a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
415 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Hui C (PLEASANTON, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Volvo XC90 — Monday at 10:23 PM
Fastest delivery I've ever experienced: 1 day. Best price I could find online (with 20% discount). I prefer Hidden Hitch over Curt for the higher tongue weight rating.
Reviewed by Eric S (Montrose, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Lexus LX 470 — Jan 27, 2016 6:36 AM
Looks and functions great after moderately difficult installation. Not an easy one person job because of weight of hitch lifting and holding up under the truck to put in the bolts. Ground clearance of the vehicle helps to ease the job. In addition, instructions advise removal of a bumper fascia support to be left off and "saved" to reattach later if the hitch is ever removed, altering the structural support of the rubber bumper fascia cover. Overall, no regrets and would buy and install it again
Reviewed by George G (PALMYRA, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Jan 25, 2016 8:52 AM
My Wife and I installed this on a 2015 Forester and it went without a hitch (pun). Great price, Free shipping, What more could you ask for.
Reviewed by duncan e (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Kia Soul — Jan 21, 2016 9:45 PM
Last time I bought a CURT receiver for my 2008 Scion XD, it was far more hidden, closer to the bumper and overall a far better fit. The CURT receiver was more money, but every time I look at my Hidden Hitch receiver, I wish I had spent the extra bucks for a far superior receiver.