Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code HITCH10
- Ships Between 5/07 - 5/11
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make your ride the ultimate haul-all vehicle with a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch
- Custom-engineered to fit neatly under your car, truck or SUV’s bumper
- Hauls up to 10,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III and IV models
- Class I and II hitches have a 1.25” square receiver, while Class III and IV hitches have a 2” square receiver
- Boasts a low-profile design and removable drawbars
- Black anti-rust coating prevents corrosion and oxidation
- Every hitch passes all V5, VS, CSA and SAE J684 standards for utmost safety
- Easy bolt-on installation — some cutting or drilling may be required for select vehicles
- Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re going on a weekend camping trip with the family or hitting the beach with friends and your favorite water toys, travel anywhere with all your gear in tow by using a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch. These handy hitches can haul up to 10,000 lbs, guaranteeing that you can easily tote your boat, RV and more to your next destination. Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are available in Class I-IV options, so you’re sure to find the best match for your heavy hauler.
Never sticking out like a sore thumb, Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches mount discreetly under your car, truck or SUV’s bumper. They’re custom-built with a seamless fit, low-profile design and removable drawbars. Plus, you can bet on long-lasting good looks and durability, since these hitches’ revolutionary black anti-rust coating prevents corrosion from sinking in.
Thanks to their custom-fit design, Receiver Hitches from Hidden Hitch bolt on directly without any drilling or cutting (for most vehicles). Rest assured that your new Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch comes backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Be sure to choose a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
335 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Greg S (Colleyville, TX) — Saturday at 6:20 PM
The piece is built well and the install was easy. It is not a real "hidden hitch" on my 2009 4Runner, but I think that has more to do with the truck than the hitch.
Reviewed by Don K (Plainfield, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Mar 15, 2015 8:44 AM
Video on line was very helpful to show installation steps. Great value and quality.
Reviewed by jerry p (OWENSBORO, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Traverse — Feb 07, 2015 5:59 AM
Excellent product, easy installation. Arrived on time and was as advertised. Very happy customer. Cost was about half local prices.
Reviewed by Pablo A (Balsam, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Scion xD — Jan 28, 2015 10:41 AM
It was a great experience. Very easy installation. I got it done in 1 hour and 1/2 It looks very nice and it is very useful. thank you.
- hidden hitch trailer hitches
- curt receiver hitch
- reese trailer hitches
- valley hitches
- smart car hitches
- infiniti hitch cover
- kia trailer hitches
- honda element trailer hitch
- dodge durango tires
- mazda 3 trailer hitch
- civic 2005 window wind deflectors sale
- custom floor mats for pickups
- mats for cargo area of cars