- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make your ride the ultimate haul-all vehicle with a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch
- Custom-engineered to fit neatly under your car, truck or SUV’s bumper
- Hauls up to 10,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III and IV models
- Class I and II hitches have a 1.25” square receiver, while Class III and IV hitches have a 2” square receiver
- Boasts a low-profile design and removable drawbars
- Black anti-rust coating prevents corrosion and oxidation
- Every hitch passes all V5, VS, CSA and SAE J684 standards for utmost safety
- Easy bolt-on installation — some cutting or drilling may be required for select vehicles
- Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re going on a weekend camping trip with the family or hitting the beach with friends and your favorite water toys, travel anywhere with all your gear in tow by using a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch. These handy hitches can haul up to 10,000 lbs, guaranteeing that you can easily tote your boat, RV and more to your next destination. Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are available in Class I-IV options, so you’re sure to find the best match for your heavy hauler.
Never sticking out like a sore thumb, Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches mount discreetly under your car, truck or SUV’s bumper. They’re custom-built with a seamless fit, low-profile design and removable drawbars. Plus, you can bet on long-lasting good looks and durability, since these hitches’ revolutionary black anti-rust coating prevents corrosion from sinking in.
Thanks to their custom-fit design, Receiver Hitches from Hidden Hitch bolt on directly without any drilling or cutting (for most vehicles). Rest assured that your new Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch comes backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Be sure to choose a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
384 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles M (MELBOURNE VILLAGE, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Outback — Sep 27, 2015 12:29 PM
This item is excellent: it fits well, attractive and installed easily. I plan to use it for carrying bicycles on a bike carrier fitted into the receiver. I may even tow a small trailer!
Reviewed by Jonathan s (ZION, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage — Sep 23, 2015 8:16 PM
The hitch came as described but thought I was getting a locking hitch pin per the description and in reality it is a standard pin with a clip. Installing the hitch would have been made more simple if the instructions indicated you have to modify the supplied rectangle washers to fit the rear mounting locations. This extended my install time by 2 hours due to trying to fish out the partialy installed washer and cut it down to size. I love how the hitch fits with min visability. Buy it!
Reviewed by William R (NORTH READING, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Prius — Sep 20, 2015 5:47 PM
I bought the hitch only so I can attach a bike rack. The Hidden Hitch was the best price I found and the comments made is sound relatively easy to attach. It is a little tricky getting the holes lined up and getting the muffler out of the way, but if a regular Joe like me can do it, just about anyone else can. It took about a half hour but the instructions were simple and clear and everything lined up properly. It helps to have a second person nearby to hold it up before the bolts go in.
Reviewed by Gregory R (MCGREGOR, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Buick Encore — Sep 18, 2015 6:53 AM
Delivery was prompt and came complete with all the hardware, good instructions and special tools for installation (no drilling or welding needed). Installed quickly with no issues and finished installation looks very close to "factory". Would recommend this product to those wanting to add a trailer hitch.
- hidden hitch trailer hitches
- curt receiver hitch
- reese trailer hitches
- valley hitches
- smart car hitches
- infiniti hitch cover
- kia trailer hitches
- honda element trailer hitch
- dodge durango tires
- mazda 3 trailer hitch
- civic 2005 window wind deflectors sale
- custom floor mats for pickups
- mats for cargo area of cars