- Ships Between 7/08 - 7/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make your ride the ultimate haul-all vehicle with a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch
- Custom-engineered to fit neatly under your car, truck or SUV’s bumper
- Hauls up to 10,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III and IV models
- Class I and II hitches have a 1.25” square receiver, while Class III and IV hitches have a 2” square receiver
- Boasts a low-profile design and removable drawbars
- Black anti-rust coating prevents corrosion and oxidation
- Every hitch passes all V5, VS, CSA and SAE J684 standards for utmost safety
- Easy bolt-on installation — some cutting or drilling may be required for select vehicles
- Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re going on a weekend camping trip with the family or hitting the beach with friends and your favorite water toys, travel anywhere with all your gear in tow by using a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch. These handy hitches can haul up to 10,000 lbs, guaranteeing that you can easily tote your boat, RV and more to your next destination. Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are available in Class I-IV options, so you’re sure to find the best match for your heavy hauler.
Never sticking out like a sore thumb, Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches mount discreetly under your car, truck or SUV’s bumper. They’re custom-built with a seamless fit, low-profile design and removable drawbars. Plus, you can bet on long-lasting good looks and durability, since these hitches’ revolutionary black anti-rust coating prevents corrosion from sinking in.
Thanks to their custom-fit design, Receiver Hitches from Hidden Hitch bolt on directly without any drilling or cutting (for most vehicles). Rest assured that your new Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch comes backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Be sure to choose a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
353 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward M (Stephens City, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Focus — Jun 29, 2015 3:24 PM
Brilliant design that gives you confidence in what you hook up to hitch. By using the six existing holes you don't have any drilling of the frame. Installing is a breeze If you take a minute to go over instructions before starting. It took me 45 min to install by myself and if you have a friend available it could easily be done under a half hour.
Reviewed by James M (CAMARILLO, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Honda Accord — Jun 27, 2015 11:26 AM
Love how this bolts directly to the frame and not to the spare wheel well like some competitors. It was a little tricky to loosen/tighten 2 of the attachments bolts just right enough to get the 3rd threaded, but end the end I prevailed. Overall, this is as sturdy as it gets and cheaper than the competition -- great value!
Reviewed by Eric E (ELLICOTT CITY, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Infiniti FX35 — Jun 27, 2015 7:14 AM
Great hitch, only downside is it sits below the exhaust so the lateral bar is visible. Would prefer a more hidden fit. As OEM hitch is discontinued, choices are limited to Hidden Hitch, Curt, or a UHaul special. I'm pleased with mine. Many photos online of the HHitch are of the tubular bent bar which isn't the FX35 hitch. I had the wiring harness installed as well. The Hitch arrived in a taped up damaged box, but only had a few scratches on the hitch itself so no big deal.
Reviewed by Max V (Buhler, KS) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Murano — Jun 25, 2015 7:46 AM
Well Built, installation was not difficult, good price, is well hidden, I'm very happy with it.
Reviewed by Norman A (JAMESTOWN, ND) — Jun 24, 2015 9:45 AM
It is a little lower to the ground then I expected and had top get a different receiver which helped some. It is a good buy for the money but is not as hidden as you would expect by the name.
- hidden hitch trailer hitches
- curt receiver hitch
- reese trailer hitches
- valley hitches
- smart car hitches
- infiniti hitch cover
- kia trailer hitches
- honda element trailer hitch
- dodge durango tires
- mazda 3 trailer hitch
- civic 2005 window wind deflectors sale
- custom floor mats for pickups
- mats for cargo area of cars