Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches
- Ships Between 6/05 - 6/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make your ride the ultimate haul-all vehicle with a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch
- Custom-engineered to fit neatly under your car, truck or SUV’s bumper
- Hauls up to 10,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III and IV models
- Class I and II hitches have a 1.25” square receiver, while Class III and IV hitches have a 2” square receiver
- Boasts a low-profile design and removable drawbars
- Black anti-rust coating prevents corrosion and oxidation
- Every hitch passes all V5, VS, CSA and SAE J684 standards for utmost safety
- Easy bolt-on installation — some cutting or drilling may be required for select vehicles
- Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re going on a weekend camping trip with the family or hitting the beach with friends and your favorite water toys, travel anywhere with all your gear in tow by using a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch. These handy hitches can haul up to 10,000 lbs, guaranteeing that you can easily tote your boat, RV and more to your next destination. Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are available in Class I-IV options, so you’re sure to find the best match for your heavy hauler.
Never sticking out like a sore thumb, Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches mount discreetly under your car, truck or SUV’s bumper. They’re custom-built with a seamless fit, low-profile design and removable drawbars. Plus, you can bet on long-lasting good looks and durability, since these hitches’ revolutionary black anti-rust coating prevents corrosion from sinking in.
Thanks to their custom-fit design, Receiver Hitches from Hidden Hitch bolt on directly without any drilling or cutting (for most vehicles). Rest assured that your new Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch comes backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Be sure to choose a Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
341 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jaroslaw M (LINDEN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Outback — May 16, 2015 8:57 PM
Perfect 2" hitch for 2013 Outback. I took the bumper off to install the hitch to avoid drilling the holes. The hitch looks good. Is under the bumper and doesn't sticks out. First i was thinking about Curt because of people reviews, but for Curt i would have to drill extra holes in my car. I would buy it again.
Reviewed by Tyler M (KISSIMMEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Outback — May 13, 2015 7:37 AM
Shipping was extremely fast, ordered on Tuesday morning received Thursday afternoon. packaging was very poor and product was left to rattle around box. punched through box and damaged paint on hitch. I was forced to paint the hitch to avoid rust. Install was easy, found install video online. requires 2 people to mount.
Reviewed by Stewart N (Greenwell Springs, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Volkswagen Golf — May 09, 2015 10:42 AM
First impression was not favorable. The shipping box was broken and part of the hitch being drug on the concrete by Fed X. The hitch appeared well made, but I really wanted a 2" receiver so that my present bike rack and basket would fit. I do have an adapter but that compounds the problem by making things stick out further. After looking underneath the Golf Sportwagen, I appreciated the hitch.
Reviewed by Adrian H (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Explorer — May 01, 2015 5:33 AM
Installing it on my X was a breeze. The packaging it arrived in was destroyed. The hitch itself was sticking out of the box. Fortunately it was undamaged. It's nice because it has two pin sizes already drilled into the sides of the reciever.
Reviewed by Sam Y (LEMONT, IL) — Apr 27, 2015 9:50 AM
The 7/16 carriage bolt FITS inside the frame opening (same hole i used to fish the flat plate), but something inside the frame prevents the carriage bolt to go further down to where i need it to be. It took me awhile to reverse the carriage from inside of the frame and out of the hole. Since Hidden Hitch has a poor customer service, that basically told me to follow the instruction on page 1. I was left hanging with no help so I had to resolve the issue on my own expense.
- hidden hitch trailer hitches
- curt receiver hitch
- reese trailer hitches
- valley hitches
- smart car hitches
- infiniti hitch cover
- kia trailer hitches
- honda element trailer hitch
- dodge durango tires
- mazda 3 trailer hitch
- civic 2005 window wind deflectors sale
- custom floor mats for pickups
- mats for cargo area of cars