- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pull up to 22,000 lbs safely, securely and stably on your Reese Fifth-Wheel Hitch
- Handles the heaviest hauls from gigantic RVs to colossal boats
- 2-way (front and rear) 10° swivel head with 14"-18" of vertical adjustment
- Forged single jaw is self-latching for supreme strength
- Easily line up your trailer to its wide-open 9" kingpin funnel and kingpin indicator
- 1/4" turn "Quick Lock" handle
- Wider base delivers a big boost in stability
- Give your hitch a solid foundation with a set of mounting rails— available as either universal rails or custom rails (sold separately)
- Universal rails can be sized to your needs and mount outside your frame, avoiding critical components (require drilling or cutting)
- Custom rails are crafted for an easy installation on your year, make and model truck (sold separately)
- Reese backs your Fifth-Wheel Hitch with a 7-year warranty
Heavy-duty hauls demand a brawny hitch. For serious towing strength, equip your rig with a Reese Fifth-Wheel Hitch. With up to 22,000 lbs of capacity, you can take massive RVs, huge boats and titanic trailers anywhere.
Your Reese Fifth-Wheel Hitch has more bells and whistles than a circus. A 2-way 10° swivel head, 14"-18" vertical adjustment, and a self-latching forged single jaw all come standard. Plus, the 9" wide kingpin funnel, kingpin indicator and 1/4" Quick Lock handle make it easy to hitch up and secure your trailer.
Anchor your Fifth-Wheel Hitch to a set of Reese mounting rails for a sure fit in your pickup's bed. Select universal rails that can be cut and drilled to your specifications or custom rails that are crafted for your year make and model truck (sold separately). Both types are specially sized to firmly secure your hitch's wide footprint. To top it off, Reese backs your 5th Wheel Hitch with a 7 year warranty.