- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Right Angle design allows for easy installation
- Available with 2”, 4”, or 6” drop
- 6,000lbs gross trailer weight / 600lbs tongue weight
- Fits 2”x 2” receiver tubes
- Precision CNC formed and machine welded for a snug fit that lasts
- Strong powder-coated finish
- Your Dee Zee Specialty Series Wheel Well Truck Toolbox is covered by a limited lifetime Warranty
- Be sure to choose a CURT Ball Mount that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
When you're hitting the road for your next towing job, make sure that your equipment isn't slowing you down. The CURT Right Angle Ball Mount features an exclusive ergonomic right angle design that slides easily into your hitch receiver.
Easy installation isn't the only thing this ball mount will add to your towing regiment. CURT has engineered the Right Angle Ball Mount will all the strength and durability that they put into their entire hitch and towing line. CNC forming and robotic welding create dependable strength while the powder coated finish prevents rust and keeps you looking good.
The CURT Right Angle Ball Mount is a class 3 ball mount with a 6,000lbs gross trailer weight (GTW) and 600lbs tongue weight (TW). It's available in a 2", 4" or 6" drop to accommodate a variety of towing situations. Add CURT strength and an easy-to-use design to your towing system with the CURT Right Angle Ball Mount. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
CURT Right Angle Ball Mount Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin D (Leetsdale, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Element — Feb 10, 2012 5:36 AM
A 5" rise ball mount is not easy to find; I bought this 4" rise along with a 2" ball that has a 1" rise and it works perfictly.
Reviewed by Henry R (Oxford, CT) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jul 17, 2009 4:53 AM
Received the ball mount in 2 days, wow quick shipping. Ball mount is perfect for the truck. Compares with others costing twice as much. Really like it.