- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Switch between a 3” drop and a 1 7/8” rise
- Available with 1 7/8” and 2” or 2” and 2 5/16” welded trailer balls
- Rated with 6,000lbs gross trailer weight / 600lbs tongue weight
- Fits 2”x 2” receiver tubes
- Precision CNC formed and machine welded for a snug fit that lasts
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Be sure to choose a CURT Ball Mount that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Quickly switch between a 3" drop and 1 7/8" rise with the CURT Reversible Ball Mount. This sturdy ball mount comes with welded on trailer balls that allow you to change from one towing application to the next with ease. Chose between 1 7/8" and 2" or 2" and 2 5/16" trailer balls to fit your towing needs.
CURT manufactures their ball mounts to stand up to the trials of towing mile after mile. The Reversible Ball Mount is CNC formed and then machine welded for burly strength. It's a class 3 receiver hitch with a gross trailer weight (GTW) of 6,000lbs and a tongue weight (TW) of 600lbs. It fits all 2"x2" receiver tubes and is powder-coated with a black finish that prevents rust and provides stylish good looks. All of this force is backed up by CURT's Lifetime Warranty.
CURT Reversible Ball Mount Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian B (Glenpool, OK) Reviewed for a 2008 Hyundai Entourage — Apr 17, 2012 8:46 AM
It works with any 2in. receiver. If you don't want to change out the balls than I doubt you'll find a better mount.
Reviewed by James L (Mason, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Lincoln Mark LT — Apr 23, 2010 5:13 AM
The ball mount is nice, but I was surprised that it was shipped with no locking pin? For the price of a pin, I was disappointed the company "cheaped out" and did not supply one.
Reviewed by Richard B (Mystic, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Aug 05, 2009 11:54 PM
My New Curt Reversible ball Mount came in real Handy when the peson next door needed a two inch drop which was real important for the ride high on a moving trailer which we did lets say I had a very good weekend!!! Thank You, Richard
- curt auto hitch
- reese titan ball mount
- trailer hitch ball cover
- trimax aluminum adjustable ball mount hitch
- range rover hitch
- trailer wiring chevy truck
- dodge hitch cover
- ball mount for toyota tundra
- honda accord trailer hitch
- jeep liberty tow hitch
- tonto for ranger truck beds
- auto best floor liners mats
- headrest monitor ipod integration