- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CURT Q-Series 5th Wheel Hitch’s provide you with 20k or 24k of towing capacity
- Spherical axial bearing ensures smooth and quiet towing
- Dual-jaw locking system provides 360 degree pin contact
- Lock indicator system is visible from inside your truck
- Mounts on industry standard rails
- Self-Aligning head for easy hookups
- Short-throw single handle operation
- Locks to keep your trailer secure
- Features 3 easy access lube points
- Durable carbide powder coat finish
- Your CURT Q-Series 5th Hitch is backed by a 10-year warranty
Head out with the heavy-duty hauling power of Curt's Q-Series 5th Wheel Hitch. The unique design of its spherical axis produces a smooth and quiet ride that is unsurpassed by other 5th wheels. With a towing capacity of up to 24,000lbs, the Q-Series is packed with the power you need to get to any destination with your trailer or RV.
The folks at Curt didn't stop there. The three point indicator system on the Q-Series 5th Wheel Hitch is visible from inside your truck. And, the self-guiding head ensures that coupling is secure and easy. The Q-Series 5th Wheel mounts on industry standard rails for installation that won't slow you down.
If you're towing with a short bed rig make sure to order the Q-Series 5th Wheel slider hitch for effortless maneuvering in camp grounds, gas stations and other tight spots. When you're ready to flex your mighty hauling muscles turn to the Q-Series 5th Wheel Hitch. You know that you can depend on this bad boy because Curt backs it with their industry-first 10-year warranty.
- The CURT Q-Series 5th Wheel Hitch can not be used with the Cequent Sidewinder products.
CURT Q-Series 5th Wheel Hitches Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Danny M (Evans, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 26, 2016 11:35 PM
this is fifth curt hitch, they are alwys great and easy to install thats why I ordered another curt when I bought my new truck.
Reviewed by Herb T (Spokane, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 13, 2016 8:45 AM
Hitch was packaged and shipped very well ! Lonely issue was one connection arm had a weld blob that wouldn't let the latching arm closers completely close had to grind off the weld blob.
Reviewed by wendy s (DONALDSON, IN) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Oct 28, 2015 8:58 PM
5the is good as expected. The service department here was amazing and answered all my questions and were huge help.
Reviewed by James M (Ramona, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 22, 2015 6:49 AM
Very easy to use, looks good, great quality for price! Definitely would recommend! AutoAnything shipped fast and Robert was great to work with.