CURT Q-Series 5th Wheel Hitches
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CURT Q-Series 5th Wheel Hitch’s provide you with 20k or 24k of towing capacity
- Spherical axial bearing ensures smooth and quiet towing
- Dual-jaw locking system provides 360 degree pin contact
- Lock indicator system is visible from inside your truck
- Mounts on industry standard rails
- Self-Aligning head for easy hookups
- Short-throw single handle operation
- Locks to keep your trailer secure
- Features 3 easy access lube points
- Durable carbide powder coat finish
- Your CURT Q-Series 5th Hitch is backed by a 10-year warranty
Head out with the heavy-duty hauling power of Curt's Q-Series 5th Wheel Hitch. The unique design of its spherical axis produces a smooth and quiet ride that is unsurpassed by other 5th wheels. With a towing capacity of up to 24,000lbs, the Q-Series is packed with the power you need to get to any destination with your trailer or RV.
The folks at Curt didn't stop there. The three point indicator system on the Q-Series 5th Wheel Hitch is visible from inside your truck. And, the self-guiding head ensures that coupling is secure and easy. The Q-Series 5th Wheel mounts on industry standard rails for installation that won't slow you down.
If you're towing with a short bed rig make sure to order the Q-Series 5th Wheel slider hitch for effortless maneuvering in camp grounds, gas stations and other tight spots. When you're ready to flex your mighty hauling muscles turn to the Q-Series 5th Wheel Hitch. You know that you can depend on this bad boy because Curt backs it with their industry-first 10-year warranty.
- The CURT Q-Series 5th Wheel Hitch can not be used with the Cequent Sidewinder products.
CURT Q-Series 5th Wheel Hitches Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bruce S (Big Stone City, SD) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Aug 23, 2013 1:16 AM
Good looking hitch. Very easy to install or remove in my 2013 Ram with the fifth wheel prep package.
Reviewed by David L (SANTA CLARITA, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Jul 25, 2013 9:00 PM
My friend got a husky hitch, and I got the Curt hitch. He has had issues wondering if he is he is fully locked at the jaws, and has to keep rejecting his hitch. With my Curt hitch, I have no doubt because the color-coded indicator is very clear. I also installed mine with all 8 bolts going through the frame, and welded the brackets to my frame, as well.
- curt hitch accessories
- curt receiver hitches
- 5th wheel hitch rails free shipping
- freedom grill
- curt 5th wheel hitches review
- ford hitch cover
- kia trailer hitches
- trailer hitch for vw jetta
- hitch for toyota sienna
- kia optima seat covers
- car window rain guard
- custom auto seat covers
- tonneau truck bed covers