- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 9/03
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Connects towing vehicle to trailer for control and support in case of hitch failure
- Steel-welded links provide maximum strength
- Choose between 2000 and 5000 lbs of minimum breaking force
- Fastens to hitch per hitch manufacturer’s instructions
- Available in 27” or 48” length options
- Sold individually
- Backed by CURT’s 1-year limited warranty
In an ideal towing situation, you'll never need CURT Safety Chain Assemblies with S-Hooks. But, in an emergency, they'll keep an inconvenience from becoming a disaster. Safety chains prevent a runaway trailer in case of hitch failure. Protect yourself with 2000 or 5000 lbs of minimum breaking force made to catch your rig successfully.
CURT Safety Chain Assemblies connect your towing vehicle and trailer, forming a sturdy line of defense. Steel-welded links provide maximum strength against breakage.
CURT Safety Chain Assemblies with S-Hooks are available in a 27" or 48" length option. Always choose safety chains of the proper length and minimum breaking force to comfortably support your trailer. Backed by CURT's 1-year limited warranty.