- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hitch up and haul any vehicle by its bumper with the CURT Tow Bar Kit
- Tow Bar Kit includes: adjustable tow bar, 2” heavy-duty coupler, universal bumper brackets and 5/8” replacement pin & clip
- Extra bumper brackets available so bar can be used on multiple vehicles
- The CURT adjustable tow bar expands from 26” to 41” in width
- Rugged black powder-coat finish prevents rust and corrosion
- 5000 lb towing capacity easily handles loads big and small
- Universal bumper brackets easily bolt to vehicle’s bumper
- Your CURT Tow Bar Kit is backed by a 30-day warranty
Attach the CURT Tow Bar Kit to your truck for a smooth, safe and convenient towing of auxiliary or non-running vehicles.
Tow Bar boasts long arms which adjust from 26" to 41" wide and are made of black powder-coated steel. Your tow bar can tow up to 5000 lbs and conveniently folds when not in use. Included bumper brackets directly attach to the bumper of nearly any vehicle being towed. Some modification of bumper brackets may be necessary to secure vehicle. Also, be sure to install at a solid, steel mounting point.
Kit includes tow bar, coupler, bumper brackets, and a replacement pin and clip. Plus, your CURT Tow Bar Kit is backed by a 30-day warranty.
CURT Tow Bar Kit Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by steven h (hyde park, UT) Reviewed for a 1976 Toyota Land Cruiser — Jul 20, 2017 6:38 AM
It's just what I was looking for. . Fair price free shipping.. what else would I need. . Thanx
Reviewed by Jay T (RICHMOND, MI) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 16, 2016 9:02 PM
high quality tow bar. very happy with my purchase. fyi, the tow bar mounts didn't have the hooks to connect your chains.
Reviewed by David B (Milton, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 02, 2016 10:33 AM
It would be nice to have both bumper installation parts. Arrived a day early. Instructions in English and easy to follow.
Reviewed by Craig S (FREDERICKSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Sprinter — May 25, 2016 11:46 PM
Easy to install using the provided instructions. May not have all the bells and whistles but everything is easy, lightweight and good quality.