CURT Tow Bar Kit
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 5/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hitch up and haul any vehicle by its bumper with the CURT Tow Bar Kit
- Tow Bar Kit includes: adjustable tow bar, 2” heavy-duty coupler, universal bumper brackets and 5/8” replacement pin & clip
- Extra bumper brackets available so bar can be used on multiple vehicles
- The CURT adjustable tow bar expands from 26” to 41” in width
- Rugged black powder-coat finish prevents rust and corrosion
- 5000 lb towing capacity easily handles loads big and small
- Universal bumper brackets easily bolt to vehicle’s bumper
- Your CURT Tow Bar Kit is backed by a 30-day warranty
Attach the CURT Tow Bar Kit to your truck for a smooth, safe and convenient towing of auxiliary or non-running vehicles.
Tow Bar boasts long arms which adjust from 26" to 41" wide and are made of black powder-coated steel. Your tow bar can tow up to 5000 lbs and conveniently folds when not in use. Included bumper brackets directly attach to the bumper of nearly any vehicle being towed. Some modification of bumper brackets may be necessary to secure vehicle. Also, be sure to install at a solid, steel mounting point.
Kit includes tow bar, coupler, bumper brackets, and a replacement pin and clip. Plus, your CURT Tow Bar Kit is backed by a 30-day warranty.
CURT Tow Bar Kit Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy M (KREMMLING, CO) — Nov 11, 2014 3:52 PM
The bumpers were fabricated I was going to fab a tow bar but found that i couldnt build for what the curt cost it looks and works great
Reviewed by Carter B (Shepherd, MT) — May 30, 2014 7:11 AM
The towbar does the job, but lacks fit and finish. Drilled holes are rough and wear areas lack any possibility of lubrication to extend the life of them. No allowance for safety chains is a real big issue as they need to be wrapped around the arms and that rattles the black powdercoat off in minutes.
Reviewed by Timothy C (Gardnerville, NV) Reviewed for a 1989 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 23, 2013 10:43 PM
Purchased this tow bar to install on my Jeep Wrangler to enable us to tow it with our rv. The instructions were clear and accurate, about the only complaint I had was that the mounting brackets called for 17/32" holes to be drilled to attach the brackets. Not having this size bit necessitated me having to purchase one. Probably never use it again! Overall am very satisfied with this item.
- curt trailer hitches free shipping
- curt front mount hitch
- curt t connectors
- hawaiian trailer hitch covers
- mitsubishi trailer hitch
- toyota hitch covers
- trailer hitches for jeeps
- brush guard ford f150
- toyota tundra hitch
- trailer hitch for toyota venza
- personalized car mats
- licence plate frames
- engine chips