- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Trimax Keyed-Alike Trailer Hitch & Coupler Sets guards against theft
- Available in polished steel or stainless steel for strength, beauty and rust resistance
- Effortlessly locks and unlocks with simple 1/4-turn operation
- Water tight cap keeps moisture and dirt out
- Includes 4 matching keys, so you’ll always have a spare
- Your Trimax Keyed-Alike Trailer Hitch & Coupler Set is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Guard against trailer theft while also safe-guarding your hitch-mounted accessories with Trimax Keyed-Alike Trailer Hitch & Coupler Sets. Complete with a receiver lock and a coupler lock, Trimax Keyed-Alike Trailer Hitch & Coupler Sets give your towables ultimate protection.
The Trimax lock set is crafted with polished steel or stainless steel for unmatched beauty, strength and rust resistance. Both locks boast a water-tight cap that seals out dirt and corrosion. Plus, they feature a simple 1/4-turn operation.
Available in multiple styles and sizes, Trimax trailer lock and receiver locks sets are made to fit your receiver hitch. The sets include four matching keys. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Trimax Keyed-Alike Trailer Hitch & Coupler Lock Set Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven S (YUCAIPA, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — Oct 12, 2015 8:48 PM
The best part is the shunt type of key. No worry about it breaking on you with a rusty or dirt filled lock. The trailer hitch lock seems a little small but it is strong and serves its purpose.
Reviewed by Christy Angelo C (Middletown, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 09, 2015 5:23 PM
seem well made, but the larger one soon started becoming next to impossible to remove. the lock mechanism got messed up. i called auto anything and they shipped a new replacement set right out! now that's customer service!!! the new set is fine so far. thanks auto anything!!
Reviewed by James M (Allen, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Legacy — Jun 26, 2014 5:52 AM
Lock set works like it should, holds everything in place and seems like great quality. They also provide you with spare keys which is always a plus. Actual locking mechanism is extremely smooth. Trimax always has great products, and this is definitely one I'd recommend.
- trimax hitches
- trimax razor adjustable ball mount
- camper wheel lock
- receiver hitch locking pin
- chevy truck trailer wiring kit
- ford trailer hitches
- tow package for mercedes
- hyundai santa fe trailer hitch
- locking hitch pin pathfinder
- rav 4 trailer hitch
- custom car mats rubber
- tools boxes for trucks
- truck bed rail protection