- Keeps your trailer steady in sharp turns, sudden stops or during high winds
- Solid steel spring bars use friction to resist sway
- Weld-on tab allows left-hand use or use without weight distribution hitch
- Glossed powder coat finish fights off rust
- Includes sway bar, trailer-mounted attachment ball, weld-on tab, reinforcement plates and clips
- Attaches to trailer frame and ball mount (sold separately)
- Backed by CURT’s 1-year limited warranty
CURT Sway Control Kit steadies your trailer and your nerves. Passing vehicles, high winds and winding backroads cause concern for towers. But, CURT Sway Control Kit keeps lateral movement in check to ensure a safe trip.
This sway control kit includes everything you need to stabilize your rig. Solid steel spring bars use friction to resist sway. Weld-on tab conveniently supports left-hand use or use without a weight distribution hitch. Plus, CURT Sway Control Kit features a glossed powder coat finish that fights off rust like a champ.
You'll never have to worry about wobbly equipment again when you install CURT Sway Control Kit. Just attach to your trailer frame and ball mount for a secure ride you can count on. Backed by CURT's 1-year limited warranty.
CURT Sway Control Kit Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William T (Jamestown, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Frontier — Aug 27, 2012 7:21 PM
I had no problems installing or towing with this sway control. I'm towing a 4,000lb camper behind a 2011 Nissan Frontier V6. Going 55mph with big rigs flying around me at 70-75 mph - no problems with sway like before. Thanks guys!
Reviewed by Kurt G (Sterling, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Nov 21, 2010 2:20 PM
I used this once, and must not have adjusted properly because I bent the tab on the hitch that the little ball bolts too. I call the mfg of the device and told them that their instructions were vague, but they told me how to adjust it. I won't know for sure of how well it works again until the spring when I use the trailer again.
Reviewed by john k (White Haven, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Nov 17, 2008 2:21 PM
i have a 30' travel trailer camper ,without the curt sway bar i had a hard time keeping control of the camper , installed the sway bar felt a big difference, thumbs up to curt
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/25