- Keeps your boat, toy hauler, camper or trailer locked when they are not hooked up to your truck
- Choose from Solid Hardened Steel or Die Cast for extra corrosion protection
- Universal size fits all couplers (1 7/8" to 2 5/16")
- Unique design offers 360 degrees of steel protection
- Comes with 2 keys and key cover to keep out dirt
- 6 tooth, 3/8" dual ratchet locking system with 5/8" 16mm steel shackle
- Uses a rugged Type A key that won't bend or break and resists attempted drill-outs by thieves
- Your Trimax Trailer Tongue Lock is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Make sure your trailer stays where you left it with burly Trimax Trailer Locks. These tough locks are easy to use while making it difficult for thieves to take off with your boat, horse trailer or toy hauler. Built with a huge dual-ratchet locking system, your Trimax Trailer Lock provides a strong line defense against theft. Plus, the dual purpose couple lock fits all trailer couplers.
The Trimax Trailer Lock comes with 2 keys and is available in either the die-cast hammer tone epoxy or steel ballistic-grade nylon finish. Plus, Trimax stands behind your new trailer lock with a Lifetime Warranty.
Trimax Trailer Lock Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Barry W (Artesia, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 19, 2017 5:27 AM
Have ordered several of these. This one is heavier and built to last. Highly Recommend!
Reviewed by angelita a (Muskegon, MI) — Apr 18, 2013 6:19 AM
This lock is by far the best, I tried several others but this one is universal and keeps my adam 2 horse trailer secure ..love it glad I picked this one.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/19 - 2/21