- Keep your trailer brakes under control with the CURT Discovery Brake Controller
- Discovery is a timed brake controller, steadily increasing brake force to slow trailer
- Controls trailers with 2 to 8 electric brakes (1 to 4 axles)
- Boasts a digital display with detailed braking information
- Can be mounted anywhere in your vehicle with included mounting bracket and hardware
- Ready for automatic and manual braking
- Your Discovery Brake Controller is covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty
When you're towing a trailer, there's a lot more to think about while driving. Make your tow experience safer and easier with a CURT Discovery Brake Controller. The controller senses your brake pressure and reacts by applying a constantly increasing brake force.
The Discovery controls trailers with up to 4 axles, with 2 to 8 electric brakes. Plus, it boasts an easy-to-read display which delivers detailed braking information. This brake controller mounts almost anywhere in your vehicle with the included mounting bracket and hardware.
Discover how much easier and safer your towing experience could be with a CURT Discovery Brake Controller. What's more, this brake controller is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
CURT Discovery Brake Controller Customer Reviews
64 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael C (Mt.Sterling, KY) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Mar 16, 2016 5:23 PM
Works Great Purchased wiring adapter also for truck. Made it simple and easy to install.
Reviewed by Richard O (BUCKEYE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Dec 18, 2014 9:29 AM
I installed the controller on my Hemi pickup and was ready to go in less than one-half hour. The following day, I went to take custody of my new trailer, hooked it up, tested the controller and adjusted it, then took my trailer on the road. I have nothing but good to report on this device.
Reviewed by Steve W (BLAIRSDEN-GRAEAGLE, CA) — Jul 26, 2014 12:49 AM
Easy install.looks good.this is the third controller for me over the years.I don't need all those fancy options.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/28