- The CURT Reflex Brake Controller helps you safely control your trailer
- The Reflex boasts an inertia brake design, applying equal strength to trailer brakes as applied to vehicle’s brakes
- Designed for trailers with 2 to 8 electric or electrically-actuated hydraulic brakes (1 to 4 axles)
- The Reflex is self-leveling
- Can be mounted in a variety of angles near the dash
- Instructions, hardware and mounting brackets included
- Easy to move to multiple vehicles with quick plug
- Boasts digital display with braking details
- Your Reflex Brake Controller is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
You have a big rig. Which means that when you tow—you tow a big trailer. Drive with confidence with the added security of a CURT Reflex Brake Controller. The inertia brake system applies equal pressure to trailer brakes as applied to your vehicle's brakes, ensuring the best in stopping performance.
Step up your braking with the Reflex, for trailers with 2 to 8 electric or electrically actuated hydraulic brakes. And, take advantage of the easy, quick plug which allows the controller to be used in multiple vehicles. What's more, the brake controller boasts an easy-to-read display with braking details.
The Reflex comes complete with mounting brackets and hardware to mount your controller above or below your dash. Plus, it's self-leveling and backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
CURT Reflex Brake Controller Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeremey P (Marathon, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 06, 2014 7:43 AM
This unit (with the right wiring harness) plugged right into the 2014 RAM 1500 5.7L HEMI factory wiring under the dash. The cables were already in place so it was as simple as plugging it in and finding a place to mount it to. Follow the instructions when it comes to testing/setting up the trailer brakes! You don't want them to brake too hard or not enough. Would definitely buy this again (don't forget the harness unless you want to cut into the wiring).
Reviewed by Steve B (OXFORD, IA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Apr 26, 2014 6:13 PM
I am pretty sure that the instructions are incorrect in that they have a picture that shows the mounting bracket with an arrow indicating front of vehicle which should have indicated front of controller. Other than that, it is easy to install and easy to calibrate. I also purchased the vehicle-specific harness so connecting it up was a snap.
Reviewed by Jonathan L (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Durango — Apr 16, 2014 4:23 AM
I bought it along with the Plug N Play harness for my Durango. Does not get any easier than that.Come with mounting screws and double stick tape. Real easy to setup after installation. I set it once and have not had to adjust it since.
Reviewed by Ray A (BUNA, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — Oct 23, 2013 10:42 AM
Easy to install with OEM wiring harness, works great with each trailer I have pulled regardless of weight.
Reviewed by Stephen V (Coopersburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Aug 03, 2013 5:45 AM
Simple to install, easy set-up. Do purchase the correct jumper cable for your vehicle. This will make it a plug & play installation.
CURT Reflex Brake Controller
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- curt brakes, rotors & pads
- discovery brake controller
- prodigy p2 brake controller deal toyota tundra
- valley odyssey harness
- subaru brakes
- lexus brakes
- lexus rotors
- mazda 3 brake rotors
- dodge ram 2500 brake pads
- acura mdx cargo liner
- tonneau covers for pickup trucks
- roof cargo carrier
- nerf bars for trucks