- The CURT Reflex Brake Controller helps you safely control your trailer
- The Reflex boasts an inertia brake design, applying equal strength to trailer brakes as applied to vehicle’s brakes
- Designed for trailers with 2 to 8 electric or electrically-actuated hydraulic brakes (1 to 4 axles)
- The Reflex is self-leveling
- Can be mounted in a variety of angles near the dash
- Instructions, hardware and mounting brackets included
- Easy to move to multiple vehicles with quick plug
- Boasts digital display with braking details
- Your Reflex Brake Controller is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
You have a big rig. Which means that when you tow—you tow a big trailer. Drive with confidence with the added security of a CURT Reflex Brake Controller. The inertia brake system applies equal pressure to trailer brakes as applied to your vehicle's brakes, ensuring the best in stopping performance.
Step up your braking with the Reflex, for trailers with 2 to 8 electric or electrically actuated hydraulic brakes. And, take advantage of the easy, quick plug which allows the controller to be used in multiple vehicles. What's more, the brake controller boasts an easy-to-read display with braking details.
The Reflex comes complete with mounting brackets and hardware to mount your controller above or below your dash. Plus, it's self-leveling and backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
CURT Reflex Brake Controller Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jim B (Jefferson City, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Suburban — Jul 20, 2015 7:23 AM
Unit came quickly and was easy to install into my 2007 Suburban. Going through the setup, i kept receiving the SC (short circuit) fault. Checked truck and trailer and all was fine. Unit would not pass bench test with 1156 bulb. Curt customer service was friendly and helpful. Sent another unit and it had same issues. Received a 3rd unit and it failed bench test without ever installing in vehicle. Then they said just return for money back as if I was doing something wrong! Returning.
Reviewed by James C (FLAGSTAFF, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe — Apr 25, 2015 4:54 PM
Not a plug and play like they said id was. Had to do a lot of wiring from controller to under hood area. There where no adapter plugs available for the unit. Expect to do a lot of wiring and added parts(circuit breakers and wiring from battery).
Reviewed by Jeff M (Ocean Isle Beach, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Apr 18, 2015 2:41 PM
Very nice product. I ordered the vehicle specific adapter also and the install took about 10 minutes. Works great!
Reviewed by Richard T (Mantua, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Apr 05, 2015 9:27 AM
Super easy to install took all of 20 mins max ..Did it for friend he's so so happy with it 100% (2010 F250 4x4)
Reviewed by Jason J (BATTLE CREEK, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Mar 29, 2015 12:00 AM
Great piece of equipment! Reaction time is phenomenal and ease of use and function is perfect. The only complaint I have it's that the unit itself could be a touch smaller/thinner. Not much space between my knee and the product. Bumped it once or twice and had to re-calibrate the unit. Other than that, I had to make my own mount because the bracket they give is cheap. Still an overall great unit.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 9/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
- curt brakes, rotors & pads
- discovery brake controller
- prodigy p2 brake controller deal toyota tundra
- valley odyssey harness
- subaru brakes
- lexus brakes
- lexus rotors
- mazda 3 brake rotors
- dodge ram 2500 brake pads
- acura mdx cargo liner
- tonneau covers for pickup trucks
- roof cargo carrier
- nerf bars for trucks