- Travel confidently down the open road with the CURT Venturer Brake Controller
- The Venturer is a timed brake controller, which steadily increases brake force to slow your trailer
- Controls trailers with 2 or 4 electric brakes (1 to 4 axles)
- Boasts an LED display that brightens as force is applied to your trailer’s brakes
- Ready for both automatic and manual braking
- A manual control activates brake lights
- Your Venturer brake controller comes ready to install with mounting bracket, hardware and instructions
- Mount anywhere in your vehicle, no leveling required
- The Venturer detects short-circuits and alerts you for the ultimate in driving safety
- Your CURT Venturer Brake Controller carries a 5-year limited warranty
“Heads Carolina, Tails California. Somewhere greener, somewhere warmer"—it doesn't matter where you and your trailer are headed when you have the CURT Venturer Brake Controller on your side. Get to your next adventure with the added confidence that comes from knowing your trailer's under control.
The Venturer features a timed brake control system which senses your brake pressure and simultaneously applies a constantly increasing brake force to your trailer. It's able to control trailers with up to 4 axles, with 2 to 4 electric brakes. And, this Venturer brake controller is ready for both automatic and manual braking.
Mount your Venturer anywhere in your vehicle—leveling is not required. For added protection, your brake controller can even detect short-circuits. What's more, the CURT Venturer Brake Controller is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
CURT Venturer Brake Controller Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Keith M (Visalia, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Acadia — Sep 14, 2016 8:15 AM
This is a great entry level model. Does everything the expensive ones do with out all the bells and whistles. It stops the trailer just fine and has enough options to dial it in.
Reviewed by James W (CAMARILLO, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 11, 2014 6:59 AM
I installed the unit last weekend and took the trailer out to wash. The controller was easy to set and works like a champ. I reccommend the wire harness for an easy installation and a very clean look.
Reviewed by Alan L (Rio Rancho, NM) — Jul 27, 2011 8:48 AM
Make sure you buy the appropriate wireing harness adapter for your vehicle. With it, you simply plug one end into the controller and the other into your receptacle on your vehicle wiring harness. This unit is simple to adjust and ooperate and while there may be better units out there, the difference of having this unit and not having a unit installed at all is so tremendous, I feel the value is significant. Before when hauling my utility trailor with perhaps 3 tons on it, I would have to drive slow and be very cautious, trying to anticipate traffic and react well in advance. In a panic stop the trucks brakes struggled trying to slow the momentum of the trailor and I felt my stops were long. With the controller, I can adjust it so that the trailor brakes actually help slow the truck. It is a much more relaxed feeling to drive with a load now. I don't worry about my ability to stop.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/21