- The Advantage SportsRack Hitch Extension extends your bike rack past your vehicle’s spare tire
- Designed to lengthen any 2” receiver
- Crafted from durable, black powder-coated steel
- Adjustable length: 2.5” to 11”
- Features an anti-wobble device
- Your Advantage SportsRack Hitch Extension carries a 2-year warranty
Get the extra clearance you need around your spare tire with the Advantage SportsRack Hitch Extension. The extender is designed to expand 2" receivers out past your vehicle's spare tire for use with most hitch-mounted bike racks. Crafted from sturdy steel and finished with a black powder coat, this receiver extension is built to last.
The hitch extension presents a low profile look, yet is fully adjustable from 2.5" to 11" in length. Plus, its anti-wobble device ensures you're in for a smooth ride, no matter how many bikes you're transporting. What's more, your Advantage SportsRack Hitch Extension is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Advantage SportsRack Hitch Extension Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by michael b (Cambridge, MA) Reviewed for a 1999 Land Rover Discovery — Jul 31, 2012 5:54 AM
everything was perfect. solved my problem of getting around a spare tire on a land rover to install a bike rack. adjustable length without sacrificing strength.
Reviewed by Theodore E C (Keyes, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Feb 07, 2012 7:52 AM
It too a long time to find what I needed...but this is the one, with it's adjustability being the best feature. fixed lenght extensions, NO WAY... Great product
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/25