- Step up the style of your truck or SUV with a Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step
- Matches the visually striking design of Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars
- Two steps in one—a full-size top step with a treaded foot pad and a sporty drop down step with a race-style metal foot pad
- Built tough from 3" thick-wall steel tubing
- Shoulders up to 300 lbs
- Mount your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step in minutes to any 2" receiver
- Anti-rattle strap and storage bag included
- 36" wide
- Available in a black powder coat finish (5-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
You've got the aggressive look of Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars riding on the side of your rig. Now, bring that same tough style to your rear end with a burly Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step. Boasting a matching design to their big brother nerf bars, Dominator Hitch Steps give you two stepping platforms: a full-size top step and a sporty drop down step—double the steps, double the style.
Calling your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step "tough as nails" doesn't come close to conveying its strength. Wrought from 3" thick-wall steel tubing, it has enough backbone to support up to 300 lbs of dead weight. Plus, the treaded slip pad is pressed into the step instead of fitting into a cutout—no lost structural integrity here.
If time is money, then installing your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step costs pennies. It mounts securely to any 2" receiver hitch in minutes and comes with both an anti-rattle strap and a handy storage bag. Pick from two finishes: black powder coat (5-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty).
Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step Customer Reviews
101 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rudolf K (Baltimore, MD) — Thursday at 6:12 AM
This device is a great step towards the roof of my 4Runner SUV and also a great bumper protector !!! It does not interfere with the radar or backup camera rather it helps by having a great reference point in the back...also people stay away from my plastic bumper being aftraid of the DOminator steel construction that is unforgiving for parking nugers....great product... !!!
Reviewed by BRIAN E (PHILADELPHIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Apr 17, 2015 7:54 AM
Stronger than I thought it would be and the chrome looks great. The anti rattle does what it's ment to. I would rebuy in a heart best. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by Patrick M (BOSTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder — Apr 16, 2015 3:47 AM
Simple to install, great look and easy access to my roof rack. There's a little side to side play in the hith receiver but nothing a couple of shims won't take care of. It looks like it will also offer some protection from parking lot dings.
Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/05 - 5/07