- Step up the style of your truck or SUV with a Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step
- Matches the visually striking design of Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars
- Two steps in one—a full-size top step with a treaded foot pad and a sporty drop down step with a race-style metal foot pad
- Built tough from 3" thick-wall steel tubing
- Shoulders up to 300 lbs
- Mount your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step in minutes to any 2" receiver
- Anti-rattle strap and storage bag included
- 36" wide
- Available in a black powder coat finish (5-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
You've got the aggressive look of Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars riding on the side of your rig. Now, bring that same tough style to your rear end with a burly Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step. Boasting a matching design to their big brother nerf bars, Dominator Hitch Steps give you two stepping platforms: a full-size top step and a sporty drop down step—double the steps, double the style.
Calling your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step "tough as nails" doesn't come close to conveying its strength. Wrought from 3" thick-wall steel tubing, it has enough backbone to support up to 300 lbs of dead weight. Plus, the treaded slip pad is pressed into the step instead of fitting into a cutout—no lost structural integrity here.
If time is money, then installing your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step costs pennies. It mounts securely to any 2" receiver hitch in minutes and comes with both an anti-rattle strap and a handy storage bag. Pick from two finishes: black powder coat (5-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty).
Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step Customer Reviews
120 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brittany F (Jupiter, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Dec 28, 2016 6:53 AM
I love this hitch step/bumper protector! I was rear ended by some chick texting and she never stopped and my whole entire rear ended was torn off my car so I went and bought a truck and put this on before I even left the dealership! It's a great step and makes me feel really safe a secure when I'm Braking
Reviewed by Edward D (MISSOURI CITY, TX) — Dec 07, 2016 8:09 AM
I already had a short step and felt that this one would provide more security and comfort for stepping up and standing. It does and it looks good on my truck.
Reviewed by William T (Cleveland, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Hummer H3 — Jun 27, 2016 5:58 PM
Looked good on my 2007 Hummer H-3 until a person who was on their cell phone rear ended me at a traffic light. The Rhino Dominator Hitch Step took the brunt of the hit saving my vehicle from further damage.So bought a new Rhino Dominator Hitch Step to get back to square one so to speak.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26