- Step up the style of your truck or SUV with a Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step
- Matches the visually striking design of Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars
- Two steps in one—a full-size top step with a treaded foot pad and a sporty drop down step with a race-style metal foot pad
- Built tough from 3" thick-wall steel tubing
- Shoulders up to 300 lbs
- Mount your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step in minutes to any 2" receiver
- Anti-rattle strap and storage bag included
- 36" wide
- Available in a black powder coat finish (5-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
You've got the aggressive look of Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars riding on the side of your rig. Now, bring that same tough style to your rear end with a burly Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step. Boasting a matching design to their big brother nerf bars, Dominator Hitch Steps give you two stepping platforms: a full-size top step and a sporty drop down step—double the steps, double the style.
Calling your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step "tough as nails" doesn't come close to conveying its strength. Wrought from 3" thick-wall steel tubing, it has enough backbone to support up to 300 lbs of dead weight. Plus, the treaded slip pad is pressed into the step instead of fitting into a cutout—no lost structural integrity here.
If time is money, then installing your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step costs pennies. It mounts securely to any 2" receiver hitch in minutes and comes with both an anti-rattle strap and a handy storage bag. Pick from two finishes: black powder coat (5-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty).
Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step Customer Reviews
114 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Peter W (Port Saint Lucie, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Yukon XL — Jan 24, 2016 3:51 AM
The Rhino serves the purpose of being the extra step with the high bumper on my Yukon XL. The only small problem is it affects the backing sonar
Reviewed by jennifer p (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Oct 30, 2015 10:46 PM
Great add on to the truck and looks nice! Comes in handy and does what it's made for! Better than stepping on that hitch ball!!!
Reviewed by Michael C (ADGER, AL) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Oct 29, 2015 8:21 PM
The step is a very good design and works much better than some of the other options. The only flaw is the fir is a little lose and the rattle device makes the unit hard to remove for using a trailer hitch.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/27 - 6/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- go rhino hitch step
- bully receiver hitch step
- hitchmate truck
- step-n-tow ball mount hitch step
- chevy hitch covers
- curt 5th wheel hitches review
- trailer hitch mercedes
- highlander hitch
- toyota tundra hitch step
- trailer hitch for mazda 3
- custom floors mats
- travel container on top of car
- best 5 bike rack hitch