- Step up the style of your truck or SUV with a Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step
- Matches the visually striking design of Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars
- Two steps in one—a full-size top step with a treaded foot pad and a sporty drop down step with a race-style metal foot pad
- Built tough from 3" thick-wall steel tubing
- Shoulders up to 300 lbs
- Mount your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step in minutes to any 2" receiver
- Anti-rattle strap and storage bag included
- 36" wide
- Available in a black powder coat finish (5-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
You've got the aggressive look of Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars riding on the side of your rig. Now, bring that same tough style to your rear end with a burly Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step. Boasting a matching design to their big brother nerf bars, Dominator Hitch Steps give you two stepping platforms: a full-size top step and a sporty drop down step—double the steps, double the style.
Calling your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step "tough as nails" doesn't come close to conveying its strength. Wrought from 3" thick-wall steel tubing, it has enough backbone to support up to 300 lbs of dead weight. Plus, the treaded slip pad is pressed into the step instead of fitting into a cutout—no lost structural integrity here.
If time is money, then installing your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step costs pennies. It mounts securely to any 2" receiver hitch in minutes and comes with both an anti-rattle strap and a handy storage bag. Pick from two finishes: black powder coat (5-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty).
Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step Customer Reviews
106 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rajiv R (Cypress, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Lexus GX 460 — Jun 30, 2015 7:22 AM
Got the black matte finish. Product is solid and looks nice on my gx460. Was worried it would be to small but its just right when I am not towing.
Reviewed by Angel B (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — May 27, 2015 10:05 PM
It's outstanding love my Hitch. It also comes with a convenient case to put my Hitch in when not on my pick up truck. That way my interior of my Vehicle won't get Dirty. My next project will be to get the matching side steps and the front pull bull bar same brand Go Rhino. Keep up the excellent workmanship and quality of every product you sell. Thanks again.
Reviewed by Dennis P (ADA, MI) — May 05, 2015 3:59 AM
The hitch looks good from a distance. I thought the anti-vibrate does not really do anything and the weld marks are not all chromed. I am guessing the will rust after just one winter. I should have sent it back but did not want to deal with the hassle
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06