- Step up the style of your truck or SUV with a Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step
- Matches the visually striking design of Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars
- Two steps in one—a full-size top step with a treaded foot pad and a sporty drop down step with a race-style metal foot pad
- Built tough from 3" thick-wall steel tubing
- Shoulders up to 300 lbs
- Mount your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step in minutes to any 2" receiver
- Anti-rattle strap and storage bag included
- 36" wide
- Available in a black powder coat finish (5-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
You've got the aggressive look of Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars riding on the side of your rig. Now, bring that same tough style to your rear end with a burly Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step. Boasting a matching design to their big brother nerf bars, Dominator Hitch Steps give you two stepping platforms: a full-size top step and a sporty drop down step—double the steps, double the style.
Calling your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step "tough as nails" doesn't come close to conveying its strength. Wrought from 3" thick-wall steel tubing, it has enough backbone to support up to 300 lbs of dead weight. Plus, the treaded slip pad is pressed into the step instead of fitting into a cutout—no lost structural integrity here.
If time is money, then installing your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step costs pennies. It mounts securely to any 2" receiver hitch in minutes and comes with both an anti-rattle strap and a handy storage bag. Pick from two finishes: black powder coat (5-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty).
Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step Customer Reviews
88 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James F (GOSHEN, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Oct 29, 2014 5:15 AM
the holes in the step that match up with the receiver were slightly small so they have to be opened up so that I can use my locking pin . that being said ; the step looks great and everyone wants to know where I got it !
Reviewed by Robert S (MINERAL, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Oct 10, 2014 8:28 PM
I have back problems, so I have a difficult time getting in out of places high up, since I've had this hitch it hasn't been as tough. Its good and looks good too
Reviewed by Kim a (Pompano Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Oct 01, 2014 7:25 AM
The best hitch step hands down! I went through three of them until I can across this one got it in black. We have a lot of sand and shell rock here in Florida and no scratches yet! Plus Go Rhino warranties the black for five years. Stainless lifetime warranty. I'm about to buy the stainless for my other pick up. Another great product by Go Rhino!
Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/05