- Swivel your hitch with the HitchMate RotoHitch Hitch Extender
- Allows easy loading and unloading of cargo carriers
- Swings bike racks out of the way for quick cargo area access
- Also works as a hitch extender
- Finished with a rugged weatherproof black powder coat
- Includes RotoHitch, 5/8” x 1.5” receiver hitch bolt and receiver bolt lock washer
- Fits 2" receivers
- Your HitchMate RotoHitch Hitch Extender is backed by a 2-year warranty
Since the discovery of the wheel, we've continued to find clever ways to incorporate “rotation" into everyday life. And, though the concept's pinnacle is a draw between the cartwheel and the buffet menu on senior night, rotation has reached a whole new level with the HitchMate RotoHitch Hitch Extender.
Designed to turn on its center axis, the RotoHitch Hitch Extender does way more than extend your hitch. By rotating, it allows you to swing bikes racks away from your vehicle for easy cargo access. You can also tilt cargo carriers, making simple work of loading unwieldy gear. And, selecting the right sized ball from a tri-ball ball mount is mere child's play.
Crafted from rugged steel to fit into your 2" receiver, the RotoHitch extender is built for serious hauling. And, thanks to the weatherproof black powder coat, it boasts a bold look that won't rust. What's more, HitchMate backs your RotoHitch Hitch Extender with a 2-year warranty.
HitchMate RotoHitch Hitch Extender Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
HitchMate RotoHitch Hitch Extender
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 1/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- hitchmate trailer hitches
- rear hitch licence holder
- high low hitch receiver
- hitch extender 10"
- kia trailer hitches
- toyota hitch covers
- trailer hitches for jeeps
- toyota yaris trailer hitch
- trailer hitch toyota venza
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee rubber floor mats
- custom dash covers
- rain guard for car windows