- Hitch up with the Draw-Tite Towing Starter Kit
- Everything you need to tow in one handy case
- Complete with a 6,000 lb capacity Interlock™ ball mount (2” sq. x 8.5” L, 2” drop or .75” rise)
- 2” chrome hitch ball is built for the long haul
- Loaded with a locking hitch pin and two keys
- Entire kit packs easily into the plastic storage case
- Your Draw-Tite Towing Starter Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Man cannot tow with a receiver hitch alone—for that, he needs the Draw-Tite Towing Starter Kit. Complete with all the important bits and pieces it takes to put the hitch in your receiver's giddy-up, the Draw-Tite Towing Starter Kit is your total towing package.
Your kit includes a 2" square Interlock™ ball mount that features an angle-cut end, which makes installation into the receiver a breeze. Plus, the 8.5" length gives you plenty of working room. And, depending on how you mount it, you get a 2" rise or a .75" drop. Bolted to the end, there's a 2" chrome ball and the entire assembly stays out of the hands of parking lot purloiners thanks to the locking hitch pin.
To keep things easy when you're not on the road, the whole kit packs neatly away into the handy plastic carrying case. Best yet, Draw-Tite backs your Towing Starter Kit with a Lifetime Warranty.
Draw-Tite Towing Starter Kit Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lawrence O (AUBURN, IN) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Cherokee — Jun 21, 2013 8:57 AM
The quality of the kit appears to be very good despite some cosmetic flaws. I didn't realize it was made in China. I would have looked for one made in the U.S.A. if I had known before purchasing.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06