CURT Receiver Hitches
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code CURT10
- Get a Free CURT Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.95 Value!
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - A $5.95 Value!
- Ships By 5/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CURT Receiver hitches help you haul your goods the right way
- Each hitch is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Features a durable powder coat and construction that’s built to last
- Class I and II hitches include a draw bar and locking hitch pin
- Select CURT class III hitch receivers are available in custom colors
- Receiver tubes come in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes (depending on your vehicle)
- Receiver’s open back-end ensures easy cleaning
- Select hitches available with a crosstube-hiding square design or visible round tube design
- CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Equip your ride to haul and tow any type of load with a durable CURT Receiver Hitch. These CURT hitches are custom-made for a wide variety of vehicles, so you can bet on a flawless fit. Thanks to these hitches’ bolt-on design, you can easily hook up your trailer or bike rack and be on your way in no time.
CURT Receiver Hitches provide more than just good looks to your ride’s back-end. These hitches are built tough with a resilient powder coat that allows them to withstand the toughest conditions. Their smart design prevents rust by sealing the main body to keep out the harshest weather. Plus, the robotic welding process boasts strong construction and a precision-fit that ensures your hitch lasts for the long haul. Depending on your vehicle, receiver tubes are available in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes, and select hitches are available with a visible, round design or a crosstube-hiding square design.
With CURT trailer hitch receivers, not only do you have a durable hitch accessory, but you can also revitalize your vehicle’s look. Certain hitches are available in custom colors that accent your vehicle’s appearance, so you can add personal flair to your daily driver. Better yet, these hitches are easy to clean, thanks to their open back-end design.
For towing that’s full of brute strength, outstanding durability and eye-catching style, rely on CURT Receiver Hitches. All CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty, so you can count on your hitch for every mission.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
CURT Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
5119 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony S (Weston, WV) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Altima — Thursday at 8:48 PM
The hitch arrived sooner than I expected. Installation was made much easier by watching videos on the internet. An extra pair of hands when it comes time to bolt on the hitch really helps. Just be careful and push the bolts back inside the frame.
Reviewed by Michael M (TUCSON, AZ) — Thursday at 6:51 PM
Came as advertised and has worked out great so far! More challenging to install due to the location of the muffler on the Hyundai Santa Fe, but the other side installed in minutes. Hitch has a minimal profile and looks great on the vehicle. Highly recommend the hitch and autoanything.com! Thanks!
- curt trailer hitch
- hhr hidden trailer hitch
- reese trailer hitches for trucks
- valley hitch review
- subaru trailer hitch
- subaru trailer hitch wiring harness
- mercedes benz trailer hitch
- hitch for honda crv
- audi a6 floor mats
- trailer hitch toyota highlander
- auto floor liners
- performance exhaust system
- splash guards