- Get a Free CURT Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.95 Value!
- Ships By 8/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CURT Receiver hitches help you haul your goods the right way
- Each hitch is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Features a durable powder coat and construction that’s built to last
- Class I and II hitches include a draw bar and locking hitch pin
- Select CURT class III hitch receivers are available in custom colors
- Receiver tubes come in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes (depending on your vehicle)
- Receiver’s open back-end ensures easy cleaning
- Select hitches available with a crosstube-hiding square design or visible round tube design
- Please note that trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes (varies by vehicle)
- CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Equip your ride to haul and tow any type of load with a durable CURT Receiver Hitch. These CURT hitches are custom-made for a wide variety of vehicles, so you can bet on a flawless fit. Thanks to these hitches’ bolt-on design, you can easily hook up your trailer or bike rack and be on your way in no time.
CURT Receiver Hitches provide more than just good looks to your ride’s back-end. These hitches are built tough with a resilient powder coat that allows them to withstand the toughest conditions. Their smart design prevents rust by sealing the main body to keep out the harshest weather. Plus, the robotic welding process boasts strong construction and a precision-fit that ensures your hitch lasts for the long haul. Depending on your vehicle, receiver tubes are available in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes, and select hitches are available with a visible, round design or a crosstube-hiding square design.
With CURT trailer hitch receivers, not only do you have a durable hitch accessory, but you can also revitalize your vehicle’s look. Certain hitches are available in custom colors that accent your vehicle’s appearance, so you can add personal flair to your daily driver. Better yet, these hitches are easy to clean, thanks to their open back-end design.And with an average install time of only 30-60 minutes, you'll be ready for business in no time.
For towing that’s full of brute strength, outstanding durability and eye-catching style, rely on CURT Receiver Hitches. All CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty, so you can count on your hitch for every mission.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Never exceed vehicle weight rating when towing
CURT Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
5679 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul S (OSCEOLA, WI) — Saturday at 7:50 PM
I ordered the hitch on a Thursday afternoon about 2:30 and it was sitting on my porch before noon the next day. It took maybe 30 minutes to install, super easy. I did not care that it was a "hidden" hitch, yet I am extremely happy with how only the receiver shows. Great hitch, great price, super easy install, super fast delivery, I could not ask for anything more.
Reviewed by Larry D (BOURBON, MO) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Outback — Saturday at 6:23 PM
I BOUHT THE CURT RECEIVER HITCH TO PUT ON MY WIFES NEW OUTBACK, MAINLY TO USE WITH A BICYCLE RACK. IT WENT ON EASY, LOOKS GREAT, AND WORKS WELL. AN A+++++ BUY!!
Reviewed by Brett W (Salt Lake City, UT) Reviewed for a 2008 Acura TL — Saturday at 3:42 PM
Excellent job designing this hitch. Hides away nicely. Have not used it yet but it is mounted on the Car. I am going to use for a bike rack. I'm happy I bought this mount. Should have done this a long time ago. thanks
Reviewed by Jake L (CROFTON, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe — Saturday at 12:16 PM
On my 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe this hitch went on in about 20 min with the truck simply backed up onto the curb. Everything matched up perfectly and the hitch fits behind the bumper as if it was an OEM installation.
Reviewed by bob o (BOLLING AFB, DC) Reviewed for a 2011 Lexus RX 350 — Saturday at 5:37 AM
Iinstalling on my 2011 Lexus RX 350 was easy. Directions were clear. I recommend two people because of the weight of the hitch.
- curt trailer hitch
- hhr hidden trailer hitch
- reese trailer hitches for trucks
- valley hitch review
- subaru trailer hitch
- subaru trailer hitch wiring harness
- mercedes benz trailer hitch
- hitch for honda crv
- audi a6 floor mats
- trailer hitch toyota highlander
- auto floor liners
- performance exhaust system
- splash guards