- Get a Free CURT Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.95 Value!
- Ships By 8/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CURT Receiver hitches help you haul your goods the right way
- Each hitch is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Features a durable powder coat and construction that’s built to last
- Class I and II hitches include a draw bar and locking hitch pin
- Select CURT class III hitch receivers are available in custom colors
- Receiver tubes come in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes (depending on your vehicle)
- Receiver’s open back-end ensures easy cleaning
- Select hitches available with a crosstube-hiding square design or visible round tube design
- Please note that trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes (varies by vehicle)
- CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Equip your ride to haul and tow any type of load with a durable CURT Receiver Hitch. These CURT hitches are custom-made for a wide variety of vehicles, so you can bet on a flawless fit. Thanks to these hitches’ bolt-on design, you can easily hook up your trailer or bike rack and be on your way in no time.
CURT Receiver Hitches provide more than just good looks to your ride’s back-end. These hitches are built tough with a resilient powder coat that allows them to withstand the toughest conditions. Their smart design prevents rust by sealing the main body to keep out the harshest weather. Plus, the robotic welding process boasts strong construction and a precision-fit that ensures your hitch lasts for the long haul. Depending on your vehicle, receiver tubes are available in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes, and select hitches are available with a visible, round design or a crosstube-hiding square design.
With CURT trailer hitch receivers, not only do you have a durable hitch accessory, but you can also revitalize your vehicle’s look. Certain hitches are available in custom colors that accent your vehicle’s appearance, so you can add personal flair to your daily driver. Better yet, these hitches are easy to clean, thanks to their open back-end design.And with an average install time of only 30-60 minutes, you'll be ready for business in no time.
For towing that’s full of brute strength, outstanding durability and eye-catching style, rely on CURT Receiver Hitches. All CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty, so you can count on your hitch for every mission.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Never exceed vehicle weight rating when towing
CURT Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
5781 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RIK A (BELGRADE, MT) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Sienna — Thursday at 7:53 PM
I bought this hitch so that I could mount my Yakima 4 bike hitch mount bike rack. And possibly tow something in the future. Great looking hitch. Hangs down below the bumper as advertised, but there are no brands that don't do that with this particular 2006 Sienna model.
Reviewed by Marvin W (Rancho Mirage, CA) Reviewed for a 1994 Suzuki Sidekick — Thursday at 12:44 PM
The Receiver Hitch is okay. It's nothing special. The finish has something to be desired. I think that it would have been better with a flat black finish.
Reviewed by ALAN B (OMAHA, NE) Reviewed for a 2013 Kia Sportage — Wednesday at 5:54 PM
The Curt receiver hitch has proven to be an excellent purchase. Installation of the hitch was straight forward and easy, although a second pair of hands is recommended. I used jack stands and completed installation in under 30 minutes. Having a clean undercarriage is a must for proper fit and vehicle frame to hitch alignment. The fit is perfect. If there is a short-fall it would be the necessity to purchase a ball mount as it is not included.
Reviewed by michael s (ADRIAN, GA) Reviewed for a 1990 Toyota 4Runner — Wednesday at 5:31 PM
took one hour to install.2 holes to drill.gather tools for job.very satisfied. fits well and out of the way.
Reviewed by richard g (OAKHURST, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Outback — Wednesday at 3:42 PM
this hitch looks and works great. My 2015 Subaru Outback did not have holes in the frame to line up with two of the bolts so drilling these out was a bit of work but other than that, it went on easily and is very sturdy. The wiring harness I purchased with it only took a few minutes to hook up as well.
- curt trailer hitch
- hhr hidden trailer hitch
- reese trailer hitches for trucks
- valley hitch review
- subaru trailer hitch
- subaru trailer hitch wiring harness
- mercedes benz trailer hitch
- hitch for honda crv
- audi a6 floor mats
- trailer hitch toyota highlander
- auto floor liners
- performance exhaust system
- splash guards