- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CURT Receiver hitches help you haul your goods the right way
- Each hitch is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Features a durable powder coat and construction that’s built to last
- Select CURT class III hitch receivers are available in custom colors
- Receiver tubes come in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes (depending on your vehicle)
- Receiver’s open back-end ensures easy cleaning
- Select hitches available with a crosstube-hiding square design or visible round tube design
- Please note that trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes (varies by vehicle)
- CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Equip your ride to haul and tow any type of load with a durable CURT Receiver Hitch. These CURT hitches are custom-made for a wide variety of vehicles, so you can bet on a flawless fit. Thanks to these hitches’ bolt-on design, you can easily hook up your trailer or bike rack and be on your way in no time.
CURT Receiver Hitches provide more than just good looks to your ride’s back-end. These hitches are built tough with a resilient powder coat that allows them to withstand the toughest conditions. Their smart design prevents rust by sealing the main body to keep out the harshest weather. Plus, the robotic welding process boasts strong construction and a precision-fit that ensures your hitch lasts for the long haul. Depending on your vehicle, receiver tubes are available in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes, and select hitches are available with a visible, round design or a crosstube-hiding square design.
With CURT trailer hitch receivers, not only do you have a durable hitch accessory, but you can also revitalize your vehicle’s look. Certain hitches are available in custom colors that accent your vehicle’s appearance, so you can add personal flair to your daily driver. Better yet, these hitches are easy to clean, thanks to their open back-end design.And with an average install time of only 30-60 minutes, you'll be ready for business in no time.
For towing that’s full of brute strength, outstanding durability and eye-catching style, rely on CURT Receiver Hitches. All CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty, so you can count on your hitch for every mission.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Never exceed vehicle weight rating when towing
CURT Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
7009 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sungho H (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Thursday at 9:17 PM
I received the item within 3days. Installation was very easy. It only took 20 minutes. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Ron P (Medina, OH) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota RAV4 — Thursday at 6:35 PM
This hitch was the easiest I have ever installed, it took me about 20 minutes. The only problem I had was installing it by myself, but I used a car jack and it lifted right into place.
Reviewed by Regina B (Lake, WV) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Captiva Sport — Wednesday at 8:38 PM
We are very pleased with the Curt receiver hitch we purchased from AutoAntthing. It has met all our needs; We pull a 750 Suzuki Terrex side by side on a trailer behind our 2014 Chevy Captiva Sport. My husband installed the hitch with ease in about 15 minutes & it was well hidden & we will also be using it many years to come.
Reviewed by Jeffrey V (EASTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe — Wednesday at 8:31 PM
Easy and exact install . No issues at all. Will def do business again with autoanything
- 2 piece reversible ball gooseneck hitch
- front hitch
- front truck hitch receiver
- valley trailer hitches
- smart car hitches
- toyota hitch covers
- kia trailer hitch
- rav4 hitch
- jeep liberty tow package
- trailer hitch for toyota sienna
- car racks for snowboards and skis
- custom floor mat covers
- fender flairs for 2012 dodge truck