- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CURT Receiver hitches help you haul your goods the right way
- Each hitch is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Features a durable powder coat and construction that’s built to last
- Class I and II hitches include a draw bar and locking hitch pin
- Select CURT class III hitch receivers are available in custom colors
- Receiver tubes come in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes (depending on your vehicle)
- Receiver’s open back-end ensures easy cleaning
- Select hitches available with a crosstube-hiding square design or visible round tube design
- Please note that trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes (varies by vehicle)
- CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Equip your ride to haul and tow any type of load with a durable CURT Receiver Hitch. These CURT hitches are custom-made for a wide variety of vehicles, so you can bet on a flawless fit. Thanks to these hitches’ bolt-on design, you can easily hook up your trailer or bike rack and be on your way in no time.
CURT Receiver Hitches provide more than just good looks to your ride’s back-end. These hitches are built tough with a resilient powder coat that allows them to withstand the toughest conditions. Their smart design prevents rust by sealing the main body to keep out the harshest weather. Plus, the robotic welding process boasts strong construction and a precision-fit that ensures your hitch lasts for the long haul. Depending on your vehicle, receiver tubes are available in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes, and select hitches are available with a visible, round design or a crosstube-hiding square design.
With CURT trailer hitch receivers, not only do you have a durable hitch accessory, but you can also revitalize your vehicle’s look. Certain hitches are available in custom colors that accent your vehicle’s appearance, so you can add personal flair to your daily driver. Better yet, these hitches are easy to clean, thanks to their open back-end design.And with an average install time of only 30-60 minutes, you'll be ready for business in no time.
For towing that’s full of brute strength, outstanding durability and eye-catching style, rely on CURT Receiver Hitches. All CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty, so you can count on your hitch for every mission.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Never exceed vehicle weight rating when towing
CURT Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
6270 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick K (COUPEVILLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Saturn Vue — Monday at 8:52 PM
Fast shipping -easy installation. Only thing that didn't go so good was getting the fish wire oFF of the first bolt. Everthing else was perfect.
Reviewed by Eric C (BATTLE GROUND, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Pilot — Monday at 8:12 PM
Easy install, took about 20 minutes start to finish. Heavy duty and well made hitch. Mostly hidden behind the bumper so very clean look.
Reviewed by Kevin D (Arcadia, FL) — Monday at 6:25 PM
This Curt hitch fit exactly as discribed by the instructions. Quality black paint and exact installation hardware. Took an hour to install even with the temporary removal of the x frame.
Reviewed by Chuck Q (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan — Monday at 1:16 PM
I was instantly impressed with the build quality of this hitch plus the fact it is USA made. Installation was done easily with a floor jack. No drilling required as it mounted to existing hardware.
Reviewed by John V (Doylestown, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Volkswagen CC — Monday at 8:02 AM
I used this hitch on my Vw cc for a 2- bike rack. It works great! I needed to drill two holes on one side of the frame but that was no problem at all. It came with everything you need to install it. Fits perfect and works great. I put a small number hitch when I'm not towing bikes so I don't hit anything when I back up- very recommended. Buy it. Works great.
- 2 piece reversible ball gooseneck hitch
- front hitch
- front truck hitch receiver
- valley trailer hitches
- smart car hitches
- toyota hitch covers
- kia trailer hitch
- rav4 hitch
- jeep liberty tow package
- trailer hitch for toyota sienna
- car racks for snowboards and skis
- custom floor mat covers
- fender flairs for 2012 dodge truck