- Get a Free CURT Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.95 Value!
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - A $5.95 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CURT Receiver hitches help you haul your goods the right way
- Each hitch is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Features a durable powder coat and construction that’s built to last
- Class I and II hitches include a draw bar and locking hitch pin
- Select CURT class III hitch receivers are available in custom colors
- Receiver tubes come in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes (depending on your vehicle)
- Receiver’s open back-end ensures easy cleaning
- Select hitches available with a crosstube-hiding square design or visible round tube design
- Please note that trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes (varies by vehicle)
- CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Equip your ride to haul and tow any type of load with a durable CURT Receiver Hitch. These CURT hitches are custom-made for a wide variety of vehicles, so you can bet on a flawless fit. Thanks to these hitches’ bolt-on design, you can easily hook up your trailer or bike rack and be on your way in no time.
CURT Receiver Hitches provide more than just good looks to your ride’s back-end. These hitches are built tough with a resilient powder coat that allows them to withstand the toughest conditions. Their smart design prevents rust by sealing the main body to keep out the harshest weather. Plus, the robotic welding process boasts strong construction and a precision-fit that ensures your hitch lasts for the long haul. Depending on your vehicle, receiver tubes are available in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes, and select hitches are available with a visible, round design or a crosstube-hiding square design.
With CURT trailer hitch receivers, not only do you have a durable hitch accessory, but you can also revitalize your vehicle’s look. Certain hitches are available in custom colors that accent your vehicle’s appearance, so you can add personal flair to your daily driver. Better yet, these hitches are easy to clean, thanks to their open back-end design.And with an average install time of only 30-60 minutes, you'll be ready for business in no time.
For towing that’s full of brute strength, outstanding durability and eye-catching style, rely on CURT Receiver Hitches. All CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty, so you can count on your hitch for every mission.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Never exceed vehicle weight rating when towing
CURT Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
5944 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Hillary M (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Mazda 3 — Sunday at 4:27 PM
The hitch works great, once it is installed. I tried to do it myself, but that is near impossible. The directions say 20-60 minutes depending on skill level. Just open up 4 holes in the frame, the directions say. After working on one hole for an hour and getting no where I gave up. I took it to a professional installer and it took them an hour to get the hitch installed. The ease of installation is deceiving. But I love the hitch!
Reviewed by Bruce J (Williston, VT) Reviewed for a 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander — Sunday at 6:04 AM
2015 Mitsubishi Outlander, when installing the Hitch, it's best to lower and remove the spare tire to make the install Very Simple. Then just remount spare tire when finished. It took me 20 minutes total time.
- curt trailer hitch
- hhr hidden trailer hitch
- reese trailer hitches for trucks
- valley hitch review
- subaru trailer hitch
- subaru trailer hitch wiring harness
- mercedes benz trailer hitch
- hitch for honda crv
- audi a6 floor mats
- trailer hitch toyota highlander
- auto floor liners
- performance exhaust system
- splash guards