CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitches
- Ships By 3/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your workhorse's versatility and utility with a CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitch
- Custom designed for a flawless fit on your rig's snout
- Your Class III CURT hitch is rated at up to 500 lbs of tongue weight and 9,000 lbs of line pull
- Its 2" receiver is perfect for connecting winch mounting plates, hitch steps, trailers and more
- Constructed from robotically welded steel
- Sealed ends prevent internal corrosion while the thick powder coating protects against surface rust
- Bolt into place with no drilling—select your vehicle for details
- Comes with mounting hardware and installation instructions
- Your CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitch is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
If you're just rolling with a rear-mounted CURT trailer hitch, your rig is only half-equipped to tackle the job at hand. Complete your hard-hauling makeover with a CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitch. Custom designed for a perfect fit on your front end, this burly Class III CURT hitch shoulders up to 500 lbs of tongue weight and 9,000 lbs of line pull.
No task is too big or too small for your CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitch. Hook up your boat trailer for easier launching. Connect your portable winch to pull yourself or your buddies out of tight spots. Slip on a hitch step for ache-free access to your engine compartment. There's nothing your CURT hitch can't do.
Besides being as versatile as duct tape, your CURT Front Mount Receiver Hitch is built tough enough to survive the most demanding work. Starting with choice slabs of steel, CURT robotically welds every joint for maximum strength and seals up the ends to prevent internal corrosion. Plus, your CURT front trailer hitch is finished with a thick powder coating to fight off scratches and surface rust. Lifetime Warranty included.
CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitches Customer Reviews
221 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Helen P (Rockaway, NJ) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Tahoe — Feb 05, 2015 6:15 PM
Having used a Cedent Industries Front Hitch on my Chevy S-10 ZR2 for the past eight years to hold a Hitch Haul Utility Rack, Surf Fishing Rod Rack, Canoe/Boat Loader Support as well as a simple 2 inch ball for moving boat trailers ..... My new Tahoe needed to perform the same jobs and more! (Thinking about adding a Personal Snow Plow). AutoAnything price was best of all others when other's lower prices get jacked up due to excessive shipping and handling fees. Professional help on the phone,