- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Couple your vehicle securely with your outdoor toys and trailers using a Reese Receiver Hitch
- Reese hitches are custom-crafted specifically for your vehicle
- Hauls up to 18,000 lbs — Class III, IV and V Titan trailer hitches available (depending on vehicle)
- One-piece welded construction for maximum strength
- Finished with a durable, black powder coat
- Hitch features a 2” receiver tube
- Includes Reese’s legendary patented collar and plug
- Bolts to factory-drilled mounting points (on most vehicles)
- Reese Receiver Hitches are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Like chocolate and peanut butter, your vehicle and trailer go great together. Unite your truck, trailer and equipment with the best coupling accessory in the industry — a sweet-looking Reese Receiver Hitch. Custom-designed with your make and model in mind, these Reese hitches are fashioned to bolt right to your factory mounting points, guaranteeing quick and easy installation.
From trailers and sports gear to boats and bike racks, there’s nothing that your Reese Receiver Trailer Hitch can’t haul. It boasts burly, one-piece welded construction for maximum strength and can easily haul up to 18,000 lbs. Not only can you count on your Reese hitch to tow strong, but you can ensure rugged good looks that last for the long haul, thanks to these hitches’ durable-yet-stylish black powder coat.
Revolutionize your ride’s hauling abilities with this must-have hauling accessory, and enjoy a Limited Lifetime Warranty on your new Reese Receiver Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
Reese Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
92 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James D (Cranberry Twp, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Pilot — Nov 14, 2016 5:24 AM
Very nice hitch and receiver trim setting it apart from other brands. It would be nice if they included a white brush to clean the threaded holes. I used two brass rifle cleaning brushes which were less than ideal.
Reviewed by Frank R (Woodhaven, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge ProMaster — Sep 26, 2016 2:41 AM
I base my rating on: 1) it Gus my vehicle properly, 2) easy to install, 3) strong enough to pull my cargo, this particular hitch gets 5 stars in the areas that count to me