- Ships Between 7/31 - 8/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Couple your vehicle securely with your outdoor toys and trailers using a Reese Receiver Hitch
- Reese hitches are custom-crafted specifically for your vehicle
- Hauls up to 18,000 lbs — Class III, IV and V Titan trailer hitches available (depending on vehicle)
- One-piece welded construction for maximum strength
- Finished with a durable, black powder coat
- Hitch features a 2” receiver tube
- Includes Reese’s legendary patented collar and plug
- Bolts to factory-drilled mounting points (on most vehicles)
- Reese Receiver Hitches are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Like chocolate and peanut butter, your vehicle and trailer go great together. Unite your truck, trailer and equipment with the best coupling accessory in the industry — a sweet-looking Reese Receiver Hitch. Custom-designed with your make and model in mind, these Reese hitches are fashioned to bolt right to your factory mounting points, guaranteeing quick and easy installation.
From trailers and sports gear to boats and bike racks, there’s nothing that your Reese Receiver Trailer Hitch can’t haul. It boasts burly, one-piece welded construction for maximum strength and can easily haul up to 18,000 lbs. Not only can you count on your Reese hitch to tow strong, but you can ensure rugged good looks that last for the long haul, thanks to these hitches’ durable-yet-stylish black powder coat.
Revolutionize your ride’s hauling abilities with this must-have hauling accessory, and enjoy a Limited Lifetime Warranty on your new Reese Receiver Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
Reese Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
71 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Diane M (TAYLOR, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jul 24, 2015 2:26 PM
Hardest part was deciding where and what hitch to get... Reese was good brand name... AnythingAuto was great to deal with... Hitch fit like it was suppose to easy installation...had it installed in a matter of minutes...
Reviewed by mike f (double oak, TX) — Apr 29, 2015 7:36 AM
Hitch was sent immediately and received it in just a few days. fit was perfect - had my 15 year old & friend install it with no issues. Was able to use it that day to pull my boat..