Reese Receiver Hitches
- Ships Between 1/09 - 1/13
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tow your trailer, tools and toys with the Reese Receiver Hitch
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Bolts to factory-drilled mounting points (most vehicles)
- One-piece welded construction for maximum strength
- Finished with a durable black powder coat
- Includes Reese’s legendary patented collar and plug
- Pull up to 18,000 lbs—Class III, Class IV and Class V Titan trailer hitches available (depending on vehicle)
- Features a 2” receiver tube
- Your Reese Receiver Hitch is backed by limited Lifetime Warranty
Like chocolate and peanut butter, your vehicle and trailer go great together. So, never leave either of these fantastic unions to off-brand equipment. Instead, unite your truck, trailer and equipment (and your PB & C for that matter) with the biggest brand in the biz—Reese Receiver Hitches.
Custom designed just for your vehicle, your Reese Receiver Hitch is designed to bolt right to factory mounting points (most vehicles). And, once the tow hitch is hooked up, you have the power of a towing pioneer at your disposal. From trailers and toys to boats and bike racks, a Reese tow hitch does it all.
Crafted from one-piece welded construction, you can count on your Reese to tow strong. And, thanks to the stylish black powder coat, your hitch is guaranteed to look great for years to come. In fact, Reese backs your trailer hitch with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
Reese Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
61 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chad L (Saint Louis Park, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Nov 18, 2014 2:00 PM
Product ordered was Reese but was sent Draw Tite. Both are the same part number. Also this kit was missing 2 washers that required a trip to the store. The hitch looks great and I would recomend to anyone. great product.
Reviewed by Richard B (SYKESVILLE, MD) — Oct 23, 2014 8:53 PM
The hitch halfway matched the bolt hole pattern I had to drill a lot and find bots to fit at the local hardware store. Also had to reverse engineer how to bolt the bracket together. But now that it is on it should work out fine...
Reviewed by Dewon S (Guntersville, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Rogue — Sep 30, 2014 7:07 AM
It appears when the hitch was manufactured, the weld for the holes to attach the hitch to the 2014 Nissan Rogue were not straight in line. Likewise the hitch did not match the holes in the frame of the Rogue. This caused the misalignment of the holes and resulted in having to re-drill the holes in the hitch to make alignment in the frame and attach the bolts and nuts properly.
Reviewed by Lyman L (WARREN, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — May 09, 2014 6:27 AM
The hitch was a quick installation. It would have been quicker if I didn't have to chase the threads first. They'd gotten some stray paint in them which made starting a couple of the bolts harder than it should have been. Once they'd been cleaned up, installation was a breeze.