Reese Receiver Hitches
- Ships Between 4/13 - 4/15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Couple your vehicle securely with your outdoor toys and trailers using a Reese Receiver Hitch
- Reese hitches are custom-crafted specifically for your vehicle
- Hauls up to 18,000 lbs — Class III, IV and V Titan trailer hitches available (depending on vehicle)
- One-piece welded construction for maximum strength
- Finished with a durable, black powder coat
- Hitch features a 2” receiver tube
- Includes Reese’s legendary patented collar and plug
- Bolts to factory-drilled mounting points (on most vehicles)
- Reese Receiver Hitches are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Like chocolate and peanut butter, your vehicle and trailer go great together. Unite your truck, trailer and equipment with the best coupling accessory in the industry — a sweet-looking Reese Receiver Hitch. Custom-designed with your make and model in mind, these Reese hitches are fashioned to bolt right to your factory mounting points, guaranteeing quick and easy installation.
From trailers and sports gear to boats and bike racks, there’s nothing that your Reese Receiver Trailer Hitch can’t haul. It boasts burly, one-piece welded construction for maximum strength and can easily haul up to 18,000 lbs. Not only can you count on your Reese hitch to tow strong, but you can ensure rugged good looks that last for the long haul, thanks to these hitches’ durable-yet-stylish black powder coat.
Revolutionize your ride’s hauling abilities with this must-have hauling accessory, and enjoy a Limited Lifetime Warranty on your new Reese Receiver Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
Reese Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
63 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jessica S (OSAWATOMIE, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Kia Sorento — Mar 19, 2015 3:59 PM
The receiver hitch installed very easily with 2 people. There were a few miles (and road gunk) on the car, so we had to clean out the mounting holes on the vehicle first. Other than that, installation was a breeze.
Reviewed by Chad L (Saint Louis Park, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Nov 18, 2014 2:00 PM
Product ordered was Reese but was sent Draw Tite. Both are the same part number. Also this kit was missing 2 washers that required a trip to the store. The hitch looks great and I would recomend to anyone. great product.
Reviewed by Richard B (SYKESVILLE, MD) — Oct 23, 2014 8:53 PM
The hitch halfway matched the bolt hole pattern I had to drill a lot and find bots to fit at the local hardware store. Also had to reverse engineer how to bolt the bracket together. But now that it is on it should work out fine...
Reviewed by Dewon S (Guntersville, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Rogue — Sep 30, 2014 7:07 AM
It appears when the hitch was manufactured, the weld for the holes to attach the hitch to the 2014 Nissan Rogue were not straight in line. Likewise the hitch did not match the holes in the frame of the Rogue. This caused the misalignment of the holes and resulted in having to re-drill the holes in the hitch to make alignment in the frame and attach the bolts and nuts properly.