- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Couple your vehicle securely with your outdoor toys and trailers using a Reese Receiver Hitch
- Reese hitches are custom-crafted specifically for your vehicle
- Hauls up to 18,000 lbs — Class III, IV and V Titan trailer hitches available (depending on vehicle)
- One-piece welded construction for maximum strength
- Finished with a durable, black powder coat
- Hitch features a 2” receiver tube
- Includes Reese’s legendary patented collar and plug
- Bolts to factory-drilled mounting points (on most vehicles)
- Reese Receiver Hitches are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Like chocolate and peanut butter, your vehicle and trailer go great together. Unite your truck, trailer and equipment with the best coupling accessory in the industry — a sweet-looking Reese Receiver Hitch. Custom-designed with your make and model in mind, these Reese hitches are fashioned to bolt right to your factory mounting points, guaranteeing quick and easy installation.
From trailers and sports gear to boats and bike racks, there’s nothing that your Reese Receiver Trailer Hitch can’t haul. It boasts burly, one-piece welded construction for maximum strength and can easily haul up to 18,000 lbs. Not only can you count on your Reese hitch to tow strong, but you can ensure rugged good looks that last for the long haul, thanks to these hitches’ durable-yet-stylish black powder coat.
Revolutionize your ride’s hauling abilities with this must-have hauling accessory, and enjoy a Limited Lifetime Warranty on your new Reese Receiver Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
Reese Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
78 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jack T (Auburntown, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 21, 2016 9:11 PM
Very easy to install, for the most part. It wasn't a perfect fit as some of the welds were not exactly square, like they should have been, but it still pulled in and looks good.
Reviewed by Mitchell K (MIDDLETOWN, MD) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Outback — Dec 08, 2015 4:52 PM
All this install required was the lowering of the exhaust and five bolts installed from hitch to the vehicle. Took under an hour.
Reviewed by Robert H (CALIFORNIA, MD) — Oct 21, 2015 4:12 PM
Used on a 13 MKx. Looked at the passenger side of the car and saw 3 holes. Thought the 3 holes corresponded to the 3 in the hitch. They don't. The forward hole on the passenger side isn't used. As the directions point out, the most reward holes need to be drilled in the car itself. Chrome ring around the receiver square is a nice touch.
- gooseneck hitch kit by reese
- reese aluminum ball mounts
- reese fifth wheel rails
- goose hitch reese
- toyota hitch covers
- toyota trailer hitch
- smart car hitches
- hitch for camry
- trailer hitch for highlander
- toyota tacoma tow hitch
- auto wind guards
- custom car carpet floor mats
- tonneau truck covers reviews