- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Couple your vehicle securely with your outdoor toys and trailers using a Reese Receiver Hitch
- Reese hitches are custom-crafted specifically for your vehicle
- Hauls up to 18,000 lbs — Class III, IV and V Titan trailer hitches available (depending on vehicle)
- One-piece welded construction for maximum strength
- Finished with a durable, black powder coat
- Hitch features a 2” receiver tube
- Includes Reese’s legendary patented collar and plug
- Bolts to factory-drilled mounting points (on most vehicles)
- Reese Receiver Hitches are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Like chocolate and peanut butter, your vehicle and trailer go great together. Unite your truck, trailer and equipment with the best coupling accessory in the industry — a sweet-looking Reese Receiver Hitch. Custom-designed with your make and model in mind, these Reese hitches are fashioned to bolt right to your factory mounting points, guaranteeing quick and easy installation.
From trailers and sports gear to boats and bike racks, there’s nothing that your Reese Receiver Trailer Hitch can’t haul. It boasts burly, one-piece welded construction for maximum strength and can easily haul up to 18,000 lbs. Not only can you count on your Reese hitch to tow strong, but you can ensure rugged good looks that last for the long haul, thanks to these hitches’ durable-yet-stylish black powder coat.
Revolutionize your ride’s hauling abilities with this must-have hauling accessory, and enjoy a Limited Lifetime Warranty on your new Reese Receiver Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
Reese Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
86 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jeffrey j (DODGEVILLE, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Lexus NX 200t — Jun 10, 2016 7:03 AM
Hitch was so easy to install, it fit like a glove. just had to take old bolts out and install the new one. I did not have to do any with the muffler Thanks for a great product
Reviewed by Michael W (Franklin Park, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — May 03, 2016 7:28 AM
Great hitch. Poor packaging, most of the attaching hardware missing. Box torn in several places. Over 2 weeks and I'm still waiting on the missing hardware. Long hold times with Autoanything customer service while resolving the issue. Mike W. NJ
- gooseneck hitch kit by reese
- reese aluminum ball mounts
- reese fifth wheel rails
- goose hitch reese
- toyota hitch covers
- toyota trailer hitch
- smart car hitches
- hitch for camry
- trailer hitch for highlander
- toyota tacoma tow hitch
- auto wind guards
- custom car carpet floor mats
- tonneau truck covers reviews