- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 7/28
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Includes CURT ball mount with 2” or 4” drop, CURT Ball in 1 7/8” or 2” and a 5/8” receiver pin
- Precision CNC formed and machine welded for a snug fit that lasts
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Rated for Class 3 towing
- Available with a sleek black or chrome finish ball mount
- Your CURT Ready Tow Ball Mount is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Make towing your RV, trailer or toy hauler an easy task with the CURT Ready Tow Ball Mount. This strong and durable ball mount is “factory torqued" for reliability and comes with either a 2" or 4" drop and 1 7/8" or 2" ball. This convenient set includes it all - the ball mount with a factory torqued ball and a receiver pin - so that you can easily install it in your trailer hitch and be ready to go.
CURT's reputation was built by producing rugged towing equipment that you can count on. Their ball mounts are CNC formed and robotically welded to provide a sturdy connection that is both true and strong. The durable powder-coated finish ensures that your CURT Ready Tow Ball Mount looks good even when it's not doing heavy hauling work.
Hit the road with the CURT Ready Tow Ball Mount for convenience that's packed to the brim with CURT quality. And, you know you can count on the Ready Tow Ball Mount because CURT backs it with their Lifetime Warranty.
- Be sure to choose a CURT Ball Mount that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
CURT Ready Tow Ball Mount Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffrey S (YPSILANTI, MI) — May 11, 2015 1:05 PM
I was pretty sure I ordered a 2" ball with my Curt Tow Ball Mount. It came with a 2 5/16". Had to stop at the local hardware store and pick up the 2" since I was in the process of picking my boat up.
Reviewed by Barry J (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Ridgeline — Apr 21, 2015 9:32 AM
WOW! Great quality and value. Honda wants 5 times the price for their branded tongue without a ball.
Reviewed by Ernest J (BRONX, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Lexus RX 350 — Apr 09, 2015 6:12 AM
Valuable product for the money. It has impressive look and works well the Lexus RX 350 2015 model. It fit perfectly with the Hitch.