- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Includes CURT ball mount with 2” or 4” drop, CURT Ball in 1 7/8” or 2” and a 5/8” receiver pin
- Precision CNC formed and machine welded for a snug fit that lasts
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Rated for Class 3 towing
- Available with a sleek black or chrome finish ball mount
- Your CURT Ready Tow Ball Mount is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Make towing your RV, trailer or toy hauler an easy task with the CURT Ready Tow Ball Mount. This strong and durable ball mount is “factory torqued" for reliability and comes with either a 2" or 4" drop and 1 7/8" or 2" ball. This convenient set includes it all - the ball mount with a factory torqued ball and a receiver pin - so that you can easily install it in your trailer hitch and be ready to go.
CURT's reputation was built by producing rugged towing equipment that you can count on. Their ball mounts are CNC formed and robotically welded to provide a sturdy connection that is both true and strong. The durable powder-coated finish ensures that your CURT Ready Tow Ball Mount looks good even when it's not doing heavy hauling work.
Hit the road with the CURT Ready Tow Ball Mount for convenience that's packed to the brim with CURT quality. And, you know you can count on the Ready Tow Ball Mount because CURT backs it with their Lifetime Warranty.
- Be sure to choose a CURT Ball Mount that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
CURT Ready Tow Ball Mount Customer Reviews
63 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tyler S (FORT WAYNE, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Tahoe — Apr 27, 2016 8:39 AM
A stock receiver and ball. Came as pictured with fast shipping. No issues so far just make sure you purchase the right ball. Smaller trailers usually run 1 7/8" where as larger trailers are 2" and greater.
Reviewed by Richard C (CLEVELAND, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Dec 17, 2015 4:18 PM
Installing the tow ball mount was probably easier than plugging in a electrical plug
Reviewed by Richard Y (LOMPOC, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru WRX — Aug 31, 2015 8:42 AM
I got this hitch two days after I ordered it, and it works just like it was supposed to. Super easy to install. Fit my curt tow bar with no problems what so ever. Feels well made and good quality.
- ball tow hitch cover
- class 5 adjustable ball mount
- softride quietride
- trimax razor adjustable ball mount
- subaru trailer hitch
- subaru trailer hitch wiring harness
- mercedes benz trailer hitch
- acura mdx trailer hitch
- vw jetta trailer hitch
- toyota tacoma ball hitch
- mats anything
- suv cargo mats plastic
- things to know about truck tonneau covers