- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Includes CURT ball mount with 2” or 4” drop, CURT Ball in 1 7/8” or 2” and a 5/8” receiver pin
- Precision CNC formed and machine welded for a snug fit that lasts
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Rated for Class 3 towing
- Available with a sleek black or chrome finish ball mount
- Your CURT Ready Tow Ball Mount is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Make towing your RV, trailer or toy hauler an easy task with the CURT Ready Tow Ball Mount. This strong and durable ball mount is “factory torqued" for reliability and comes with either a 2" or 4" drop and 1 7/8" or 2" ball. This convenient set includes it all - the ball mount with a factory torqued ball and a receiver pin - so that you can easily install it in your trailer hitch and be ready to go.
CURT's reputation was built by producing rugged towing equipment that you can count on. Their ball mounts are CNC formed and robotically welded to provide a sturdy connection that is both true and strong. The durable powder-coated finish ensures that your CURT Ready Tow Ball Mount looks good even when it's not doing heavy hauling work.
Hit the road with the CURT Ready Tow Ball Mount for convenience that's packed to the brim with CURT quality. And, you know you can count on the Ready Tow Ball Mount because CURT backs it with their Lifetime Warranty.
- Be sure to choose a CURT Ball Mount that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
CURT Ready Tow Ball Mount Customer Reviews
59 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard Y (LOMPOC, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru WRX — Aug 31, 2015 8:42 AM
I got this hitch two days after I ordered it, and it works just like it was supposed to. Super easy to install. Fit my curt tow bar with no problems what so ever. Feels well made and good quality.
Reviewed by Burton G (CARROLLTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Pilot — Aug 11, 2015 11:34 AM
Overall outstanding product. Slips right in, trailer hooks up no problem, and ready to tow in seconds.
Reviewed by David V (MORGAN HILL, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 29, 2015 10:55 PM
The Curt Tow Ball Mount is exactly what you see in the pic and exactly what you would expect if you order one. It is strong, capable of pulling the recommended weight, and looks about as good as it gets.
- ball tow hitch cover
- class 5 adjustable ball mount
- softride quietride
- trimax razor adjustable ball mount
- subaru trailer hitch
- subaru trailer hitch wiring harness
- mercedes benz trailer hitch
- acura mdx trailer hitch
- vw jetta trailer hitch
- toyota tacoma ball hitch
- mats anything
- suv cargo mats plastic
- things to know about truck tonneau covers