- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine threading and durable construction provides strength
- Meets U.S. V-5 specifications
- Available in striking stainless steel design or attractive nickel design
- Choose from ball diameters of 1-7/8", 2", 2-5/16th" and 3"
- Rated from 2,000lbs up to 30,000lbs
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
When you're out on a towing expedition you need strong and safe equipment that can stand up to everything that you pull with it. Create a strong and reliable bond between your vehicle and your trailer with a CURT Hitch ball.
CURT takes pride in only manufacturing high-quality parts that will stand up to all of your towing needs. All of their Hitch Balls are fine threaded for increased holding strength. They are available in ball diameters of 1-7/8", 2", 2-5/16th" and 3" and have ball capacities that range from 2,000lbs to 30,000lbs.
When you bring together your rig and your trailer with a CURT Hitch Ball, you get a strong connection that you can count on. Plus, CURT Hitch Balls are backed by a 1-year warranty. Get a CURT Hitch Ball today.
CURT Trailer Ball Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerald B (Port Orange, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda CR-V — Jan 15, 2014 7:17 AM
I wanted a stainless steel trailer ball as I hate the look of a rusted ball, so I ordered the Curt SS Ball to go on my Curt trailer hitch and receiver. I am very happy with the ball itself and would have rated everything 5 stars, BUT I was very disappointed to find out the nut and washer were not stainless steel!!! I had to go out and buy a stainless steel nut and washer before I installed it; they definately should have included all stainless steel parts!!!!
Reviewed by David S (Fairmont, WV) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda CR-V — Nov 29, 2013 3:22 AM
With the twice a month of trailering I do, considering the weight of the trailer, and the mountains that I travel on the roads, I wanted just the right height for optimum trailer performance. After trying ball receivers of different heights, the salesperson at AutoAnything suggested that I try a 1" raised ball, which gave me just the right trailer height that was in between the normal receiver heights. That "exact" trailer height gave me the optimum performance that wanted.
Reviewed by Brandon H (GALT, MO) — May 29, 2013 8:12 PM
This product came and was as it was on the website. The instructions sent with it were helpful and made for an easy installation.
- curt towing
- adjustable trailer ball
- reese aluminum ball mount
- softride ball mount review
- gmc trailer hitch
- subaru trailer hitch
- subaru trailer hitch wiring harness
- toyota rav4 trailer hitch
- trailer hitch for subaru forester
- subaru hitch ball
- aftermarket auto accessories chrome trim suppliers
- lloyd custom floor mats trucks
- nice seat covers for trucks