- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The CURT Fusion Mount is a super-strong one-piece ball-mount/ball unit
- Permanently attached ball is welded directly to the ball mount
- Stronger than traditional bolt-on ball designs
- Available with 2” drop, 4” drop or 2” rise
- Choose 1 7/8” or 2” balls
- Designed for 2" hitch receivers
- Finished with durable gloss-black powder coat
- Your CURT Fusion Mount is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Trust your heaviest tows to the power of fusion with the CURT Fusion Mount Ball Mount. This welded one-piece ball-mount/ball unit fuses the ball directly to the mount for a super-secure union. Stronger than any bolt-on ball available, the CURT Fusion Mount provides the powerful connection you need. The Fusion fits your 2" hitch receiver, so you're ready to tow right outta the box (receiver pin not included).
CNC formed and machine welded, the Fusion Mount is built for the long haul. And, the gloss-black powder coat fights corrosion for miles to come. For perfect tongue placement, CURT gives you a 2" drop, 4" drop or 2" rise to choose from. And, you choose the trailer-ball size, too-2" or 1 7/8". Best yet, CURT backs your Fusion Mount Ball Mount with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Select a CURT Fusion Mount that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
CURT Fusion Mount Ball Mounts Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert R (TORRANCE, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Pilot — Jul 07, 2015 11:03 PM
This ball mount is rugged and fits like a glove in my CURT hitch. I don't have to worry about a ball fitting coming loose with the Fusion Mount.
Reviewed by Mark L (BELLAIRE, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Expedition — Jun 04, 2014 9:25 PM
I needed to rent a trailer to move some furniture from NY to Texas. My vehicle, 2013 Ford Expedition, came with the HD towing package; but did not come with the hitch ball and holder. I decided I wanted the type of ball that was welded rather than bolted to the ball holder (one less thing to worry about coming loose). I identified the model number of the exact Curt ball holder and then Googled it and AutoAnything came up with the exact item at a good price. It arrived in two days.