- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turn your hitch receiver into a mobile vault with the HitchSafe Key Vault
- Store multiple keys, credit cards or licenses in the 1.25” W x 3. 5625” L x 1.75” H drawer
- Fits most standard 2” hitch receivers
- Installs quickly without tools
- Crafted from solid, rust-resistant high-impact aluminum alloy with chrome-plated brass dials
- Your valuables are safe and sound with the vault’s 10,000 possible lock combinations
- Includes rubber dust cover to disguise your vault—making it look like a regular receiver
- Zero-Locking feature enables easy opening in the dark—count clicks until you reach your combo
- Two bolt retaining bars keep the HitchSafe locked inside your receiver hitch
- Adjustable for pin hole variances
- Maximum hole reach from front of receiver to middle of pin hole is 2.5625"
- Maximum body depth into receiver is 4.375"
- Your HitchSafe Key Vault is backed by a 1-year warranty
Carrying keys or credit cards while adventuring in Mother Nature is a real drag, and the last thing you need is for your valuables to escape your pockets. Keep them safe in the HitchSafe Key Vault.
The HitchSafe Key Vault fits most standard 2" hitch receivers to give you a 1.25" W x 3. 5625" L x 1.75" H combination safe. Crafted from solid, rust-resistant high-impact aluminum alloy, this mobile-vault is extremely secure and durable. Plus, with 10,000 possible lock combinations, your valuables are safe from potential theft.
Your HitchSafe vault also boasts a zero-locking feature for easy in-the-dark opening. All of the chrome-plated brass dials lock at the zero digit—allowing you to count up until you hit your chosen security combination. And, as a final security measure, the HitchSafe Key Vault comes with a rubber dust cover to disguise your vault.
Your key vault isn't just easy to use, it's easy to install. It goes on quickly without tools, and two bolt retaining bars keep it locked within your receiver hitch. What's even better, your HitchSafe Key Vault carries a 1-year warranty.
HitchSafe Key Vault Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Todd w (melbourne, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Sep 02, 2017 5:51 AM
I received this quickly and installed it after reading the instructions. It was very easy and looks so nice
Reviewed by Justin B (League City, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Dec 04, 2015 7:27 AM
Great product. Had all the pieces to get a good tight fit for my hitch. Resetting the code is simple. Haven't had it long so not sure how the quality is but I like what I see.