- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 7/29
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turn your hitch receiver into a mobile vault with the HitchSafe Key Vault
- Store multiple keys, credit cards or licenses in the 1.25” W x 3. 5625” L x 1.75” H drawer
- Fits most standard 2” hitch receivers
- Installs quickly without tools
- Crafted from solid, rust-resistant high-impact aluminum alloy with chrome-plated brass dials
- Your valuables are safe and sound with the vault’s 10,000 possible lock combinations
- Includes rubber dust cover to disguise your vault—making it look like a regular receiver
- Zero-Locking feature enables easy opening in the dark—count clicks until you reach your combo
- Two bolt retaining bars keep the HitchSafe locked inside your receiver hitch
- Adjustable for pin hole variances
- Maximum hole reach from front of receiver to middle of pin hole is 2.5625"
- Maximum body depth into receiver is 4.375"
- Your HitchSafe Key Vault is backed by a 1-year warranty
Carrying keys or credit cards while adventuring in Mother Nature is a real drag, and the last thing you need is for your valuables to escape your pockets. Keep them safe in the HitchSafe Key Vault.
The HitchSafe Key Vault fits most standard 2" hitch receivers to give you a 1.25" W x 3. 5625" L x 1.75" H combination safe. Crafted from solid, rust-resistant high-impact aluminum alloy, this mobile-vault is extremely secure and durable. Plus, with 10,000 possible lock combinations, your valuables are safe from potential theft.
Your HitchSafe vault also boasts a zero-locking feature for easy in-the-dark opening. All of the chrome-plated brass dials lock at the zero digit—allowing you to count up until you hit your chosen security combination. And, as a final security measure, the HitchSafe Key Vault comes with a rubber dust cover to disguise your vault.
Your key vault isn't just easy to use, it's easy to install. It goes on quickly without tools, and two bolt retaining bars keep it locked within your receiver hitch. What's even better, your HitchSafe Key Vault carries a 1-year warranty.
HitchSafe Key Vault Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by CLARK B (COMMERCE TOWNSHIP, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Ridgeline — Feb 10, 2015 5:37 AM
The HitchSafe Key Vault is very well constructed and easy to open. I keep a spare truck key and house key inside. I have a bad habit of locking my keys in the truck. Much more expensive than a hide-a-key magnet box but I know they will always be there and I can add more items. Excellent product but way over priced.
Reviewed by scott c (BOULDER, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 29, 2014 12:34 PM
the Key Vault came quickly in the mail. when it arrived it took about 5 mins to install and looked great. I use it all the time and it is exactly what I was looking for. great product