- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For the most sophisticated style on the streets, tow your trailer with a CURT Euro Ball Mount
- Sports a sleek, one-piece design
- You never need to adjust—the ball is permanently attached
- Built tough from steel with a carbide powder coat finish
- Your Class II CURT Euro Ball Mount fits 1.25" receivers
- Maximum trailer weight (GTW) = 3,500 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight (TW) = 350 lbs
- Available in a range of sizes
- Lifetime Warranty
Europe may be old, but it still inspires modern designs. Just take a gander at the CURT Euro Ball Mount. Unlike traditional, chunky trailer hitch ball mounts, this sleek towing accessory sports smooth, sloping lines that blend seamlessly with your vehicle's contours. Don't be surprised if other drivers stop you to say ooh la la.
The beauty of the CURT Euro Ball Mount is more than skin deep. Thanks to its one-piece design, the ball is permanently fused to the bar—never again do you have to bust your knuckles tightening this tow ball. And, you can pick between a range of ball sizes, drops and rises—there's a perfect CURT Euro Ball Mount to work with your trailer, toy hauler or rack.
As rugged as they are attractive, CURT Euro Ball Mounts are built tough from steel and finished with an anti-corrosive carbide powder coating. Plus, these Class II hitches fit any 1.25" receiver hitch and are rated at 3,500 lbs GTW and 350 lbs TW. They're also backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Be sure to choose a CURT Euro Ball Mount that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
CURT Euro Ball Mount Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan L (PORT REPUBLIC, VA) Reviewed for a 2000 Saab 9-3 — Feb 10, 2015 9:41 AM
The extra long and Curt Euro Ball Mount with the most rise provided ample clearing from the back of lowered Saab 9-3 for towing. So fingers crossed using my Saab 9-3 for towing my small boat up to Maine for the up coming summer sailing season.
Reviewed by Clinton S (Rochester, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 BMW X3 — Sep 10, 2014 8:04 PM
It is easy to put on and take off. It puts my trailer up where it is level when it is being pulled and making it so that the tongue weight is more balanced. It does the job that we needed to have done. It fits more the real style of my car which really isn't the best for pulling a trailer.
Reviewed by Richard T (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Fit — Sep 09, 2014 8:41 AM
This is a nicely shaped mount and looks well made. The biggest advantage is that it has a nice rise of 2.5" This helps for smaller cars like our Honda Fit.
Reviewed by timothy s (bridgewater, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Volkswagen GTI — Jun 03, 2014 2:38 AM
Well made, fits perfect. I like it especially because it contours the bumper of my GTI and since it rises from the hitch (does not go horizontally out), it does not scrape when entering my sloped up driveway.
- trailer hitches curt
- adjustable ball mounts
- ball mount with sway control
- dodge durago towing ball
- mercedes benz trailer hitch
- smart car trailer hitch
- curt 5th wheel hitches review
- toyota rav4 hitch
- highlander tow hitch
- chevy hhr trailer hitch free shipping
- coverall floorliners
- rubber mat for cargo area of suv
- truck accessories and chrome kits