- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For the most sophisticated style on the streets, tow your trailer with a CURT Euro Ball Mount
- Sports a sleek, one-piece design
- You never need to adjust—the ball is permanently attached
- Built tough from steel with a carbide powder coat finish
- Your Class II CURT Euro Ball Mount fits 1.25" receivers
- Maximum trailer weight (GTW) = 3,500 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight (TW) = 350 lbs
- Available in a range of sizes
- Lifetime Warranty
Europe may be old, but it still inspires modern designs. Just take a gander at the CURT Euro Ball Mount. Unlike traditional, chunky trailer hitch ball mounts, this sleek towing accessory sports smooth, sloping lines that blend seamlessly with your vehicle's contours. Don't be surprised if other drivers stop you to say ooh la la.
The beauty of the CURT Euro Ball Mount is more than skin deep. Thanks to its one-piece design, the ball is permanently fused to the bar—never again do you have to bust your knuckles tightening this tow ball. And, you can pick between a range of ball sizes, drops and rises—there's a perfect CURT Euro Ball Mount to work with your trailer, toy hauler or rack.
As rugged as they are attractive, CURT Euro Ball Mounts are built tough from steel and finished with an anti-corrosive carbide powder coating. Plus, these Class II hitches fit any 1.25" receiver hitch and are rated at 3,500 lbs GTW and 350 lbs TW. They're also backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Be sure to choose a CURT Euro Ball Mount that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
CURT Euro Ball Mount Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by STEVEN H (Stovall, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Terrain — Aug 01, 2017 8:48 AM
I like the way the ball mount mounts. Appears to be sturdy. My daughter says it looks like our car has a tail. I would recommend this item.
Reviewed by Lawrence L (Colorado Springs, CO) — Jul 26, 2017 11:32 PM
Fits a Class II receiver snugly with no rattle or play. Ball is permanently attached so it can't be stolen. Use a locking pin and it's very secure.
Reviewed by Colin P (CAPE CANAVERAL, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Apr 17, 2017 1:09 PM
Good looking ball mount and works well. I bought the size larger than the one recommended by Curt for my car. The one they recommended was too short but now I have the right one it is great
Reviewed by Craig R (Manteo, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Magnum — Dec 02, 2016 2:18 PM
Best hitch for a car that you don't want a hitch on! you barely notice it. Has style, strong, not a shin hurter from running in to it & easy to put on. It's just the perfect hitch, so glad I found it!