- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easily connect your trailer's wiring to your vehicle with CURT T-Connectors
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Avoid splicing, cutting and taping – T-Connectors trailer wire connectors plug directly into your vehicle wiring harness
- Easy to install in about 30 min (depending on vehicle)
- Tow wiring harness is plug-n-play to get you on the road faster
- CURT's SMT Technology provides increased performance and lifespan
- Sturdy construction provides protection against the elements
- CURT T-Connectors are proudly made in the USA
- Covered by CURT’s strong 1-year warranty
Keep the traffic behind you clued into your movements with CURT's custom T-Connectors. Their high-quality T-Connectors install quickly to provide the juice your trailer, RV or boat needs to run brake lights and turn signals.
Avoid the hassle of splicing, cutting and taping wires together. T-Connectors trailer wire connectors plug-n-play right into your factory electrical harness for a clean, easy install that takes less than 30 minutes on most vehicles. And, they are constructed to withstand the weather so that you can haul your gear securely anytime of the year. Their innovative SMT Technology means increased performance thanks to cutting edge circuit designs, lower resistance and reduced heat generation.
CURT T-Connectors are made to the same high-standards as their other hitch and towing products. This means that you can be sure that your T-Connectors will install easily and provide you with many great miles of towing security for all of your jobs and adventures. Proudly made in the USA and backed by CURT's strong 1-year warranty.
CURT T-Connectors Customer Reviews
909 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wesa S (WILLISBURG, KY) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Forester — Friday at 6:45 PM
I watch a video on the installation which was great. It said it would take bout 10 minutes but actually took closer to 15-20 which was fine. The connection was simple and works great. I would recommend this product but would also recommend watching the install video.
Reviewed by Sean B (Ft Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Volvo XC90 — Mar 13, 2018 1:04 AM
I got this for my wife's Volvo XC90. I wanted a plug and play harness and it is. Only two items need to be secured with screws or a nut and bolt. These are the ground and 12 volt power. The only unclear part of the instructions, is where they show the wiring connector for the harness is. It is not visible as shown in the instructions. But you can find it near where it is shown only it is hidden.
Reviewed by aaron a (ALEXANDRIA, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Pilot — Mar 09, 2018 8:28 AM
Took about an hour to install good instructions they weren't 100% of all the steps but I got it done!