- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easily connect your vehicle to your trailer with CURT T-Connectors
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Avoid splicing, cutting and taping – T-Connectors plug directly into your vehicles wiring harness
- Easy to install in about 30 min (depending on vehicle)
- Tow wiring harness is plug-n-play to get you on the road faster
- CURT's SMT Technology provides increased performance and lifespan
- Sturdy construction provides protection against the elements
- CURT T-Connectors are proudly made in the USA
- Covered by CURT’s strong 1-year warranty
Keep the traffic behind you clued into your movements with CURT's custom T-Connectors. Their high-quality T-Connectors install quickly to provide the juice your trailer, RV or boat needs to run brake lights and turn signals.
Avoid the hassle of splicing, cutting and taping wires together. T-Connectors plug-n-play right into your factory electrical harness for a clean, easy install that takes less than 30 minutes on most vehicles. And, they are constructed to withstand the weather so that you can haul your gear securely anytime of the year. Their innovative SMT Technology means increased performance thanks to cutting edge circuit designs, lower resistance and reduced heat generation.
CURT T-Connectors are made to the same high-standards as their other hitch and towing products. This means that you can be sure that your T-Connectors will install easily and provide you with many great miles of towing security for all of your jobs and adventures. Proudly made in the USA and backed by CURT's strong 1-year warranty.
CURT T-Connectors Customer Reviews
774 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kirt D (Salem, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Forester — Sep 20, 2016 10:40 PM
The connector showed up just as described and it only took me about 15 minutes to install it. Great product and the lowest price around.
Reviewed by Donald S (Arnold, MD) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sonoma — Sep 18, 2016 9:24 AM
Uhaul listed a similar part that required using wire adapters to pierce existing wires and new wires . I have occasionally had problems with electrical connections based on piercing wires, so I ordered this. It took me time to work the connecter past my license plate ( 3 minutes extra w/o re,oving tag) total time under car, 4 minutes including using provided wire ties to keep wires from moving around under truck, total install time 7 minutes. it was a perfect mate to my factory wiring.
Reviewed by JUSTIN K (CALDWELL, ID) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Sep 17, 2016 8:45 PM
I got the A T connector wire harness for my 60' Led tailgate light strip and I'm glad I did and it now hides the wires and can still use my other two plug ins to tow and still have the light strip pluged in i will continue to shop here as long as I can find the parts I need!! Thanks Auto Anything!
- 8" drop mount hitch quiet
- t-one connector
- 5th wheel wiring harness
- valley tail light converter
- toyota tow hitch
- chevy truck trailer wiring kit
- ford hitch cover
- nissan frontier trailer wiring harness
- toyota highlander tow hitch
- trailer hitch for honda crv
- fitted car floor mats custom
- rubber truck bed liners with free delivery
- speed car front mask