We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches Part #24628 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrea S (Newark, OH) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Lumina — May 23, 2011 7:30 AM
Great little hitch receiver for my car. I really missed my SUV for hauling my bike but this is just the ticket. Relatively easy to install. It did require two holes drilled in the bumper but no problem for a DIYer. It is almost invisible when not in use.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- draw-tite hitch
- ford explorer accessaries
- 24759 trailer hitch
- aluminum trailer hitch receivers with free shipping
- hitch covers for jeeps
- mercedes benz trailer hitch
- trailer hitch for 1965 vw bug
- tow hitch for jeep wrangler
- ford transit trailer hitch
- 4runner hitch cover
- roof rack cargo carriers
- step bar