We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Part #24720 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by JACOB N (Northfield, MN) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Element — Aug 23, 2007 10:25 AM
when it arrived, i thought why is this not in a box when it is shipped? the stuff taped around it and then shipped, that seems unprofessional there. other then that the hitch itself is for my honda element '07 and it went on fairly easy. just drill two quick holes in the pan and attach it. from the pictures online, i was expecting something that would attach to the frame itself but this just attached to the tow hook and the spare tire pan. it was easy to put on and took less then 30 min. to put on. i hope that it lives up to the specs it says it can do.
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
- draw-tite trailer hitch for the toyota prius, 2011
- fold down gooseneck trailer hitch
- towing starter kit
- toyota towing accessories
- trailer hitch for acura 2014 denver
- curt 5th wheel hitches review
- dodge dakota trailer hitch
- f150 acessories
- forester tow hitch
- steering wheel covers for cars
- tool boxes for pickups
- cheap seat covers