We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches Part #36423 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gary T (Sugar Land, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Patriot — Aug 04, 2011 9:03 PM
The hitch was a very very tight fit. Tried installing with front bolts in place first, couldn't get hitch to align with rear frame bolt holes. Removed front bolts, repositioned hitch and installed rear bolts. Had to ultimately utilize a hydraulic jack and a piece of wood to force the hitch up and into position to get the front bolts in place. Overall it took a total of 1.5 hours to complete the installation. I've many years experience working on cars and 10+ years of working in a body shop - I would rate this installation as moderately difficult primarily due to the extremely tight tolerances between the hitch and the frame rails.
Ships Between 3/30 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
- draw-tite trailer hitches
- towing starter kit
- draw tite 75599
- trailor hitch for2004 toyota tacoma
- trailer hitch for acura 2014 denver
- jeep hitch pin
- scion trailer hitches
- 1990 chevrolet 1500 class three towing hitch
- 2000 chevy blazer trailer wiring
- 2010 honda crv trailer hitch
- bed rail covers for trucks
- cargo racks for vans
- custom fit rubber floor mats