We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches Part #75768 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Angela T (DENTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 BMW X3 — Oct 15, 2015 5:52 AM
The hitch is a perfect fit for my BMW X3. While I will only be towing a small trailer or use my bumper buddy, it is perfect and hidden under the bumper. A cut out of the bumper cover was not necessary which was even better. I did have to take the bumper cover off to install and had to replace some plastic connectors around the wheel wells after removal. A professional installation might be necessary for someone without this knowledge.
Ships Between 8/17 - 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
- draw-tite trailer hitches
- gooseneck ball cover
- draw tite 24847
- draw tite 40383
- hitch covers for jeeps
- smart car trailer hitch
- subaru towing accessories
- class iii trailer hitch for a 2007 cadillac dts
- hitch wire harness 05 jeep liberty
- 2001 montero limited tow hitch in albuquerque
- car bra
- leather seat covert toyota tacoma
- roof racks