We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Draw-Tite Front Mount Trailer Hitches Part #65017 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James G (Mount Sinai, NY) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Explorer — Dec 24, 2010 6:11 AM
The receiver went in easily, took a mere 15 minutes to install, although I did need to modify it to fit my 96 Explorer. There are none that fit directlyto my vehicle. I used 2 1.5" spacers on the front bolt holes and used my frame bender to widen the rear arms to the frame width, and upgraded to grade 8 bolts. I was suprised by the speed and cost of shipping. Works great!
Ships Between 3/13 - 3/15
- What Do You Drive?
- draw-tite hitch
- draw-tite trailer part 75710
- views on draw tite gooseneck hitches
- aluminum trailer hitch receivers with free shipping
- honda hitch cover
- range rover tow hitch receiver
- scion hauling a jet ski
- 2012 ford escape hitch
- draw-tite front hitch for the 2010 ford f-250 and f-350 super duty
- trailer hitch 2003 honda odyssey
- hitch bike racks for suvs
- automobile window rain guards
- towing side mirrors