We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #110383 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by H C J (Topock, AZ) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Neon — Apr 06, 2009 6:10 AM
The reciever hitch was not difficult to install, took about 2 hrs overall (company says 45"), it would have been easier if I had a helper. You need a drill bit extension to reach the inner bolt hole positions. I also found that a step-drill bit made quick adjustment for aligning the inner holes since I couldn't center punch them. Overall a simple project,hitch looks great.
Ships By 1/17
- What Do You Drive?
- curtis tow hitch
- ford explorer 2012 trailor hitch
- ford pick up trailor hitch
- trailer hitches by valley
- trailer hitches for jeeps
- volkswagen trailer hitch cover
- chevy trailer harness
- lexus rx trailer hitch
- reese trailer hitch for wrangler 05
- ford bronco tow bar
- truck liner mats
- auto window rain shield
- custom fit rubber car mats